Smart Cars

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they do.

A4 vs 3-series

Anything else you want to be wrong about?

Except for the engine, fuel system, and electrical system...Audis are awesome. Wow, using your own source, JDPower loves Audis too!

Sorry Audi driver, any car made by VW will be beloved by its owners, even as it breaks down. I love my car too but when it comes to reliability, it's no Lexus or Toyota.

Go back to arguing with TPS.

Edited by John Adams

Except for the engine, fuel system, and electrical system...Audis are awesome. Wow, JDPower loves Audis too!

Sorry Audi driver, any car made by VW will be beloved by its owners, even as it breaks down. I love my car too but when it comes to reliability, it's no Lexus or Toyota.

Work on being right next time.

And no German car owner would compare it to a Japanese car. Must be nice to talk about reliability of cars made in 2002-2006, when people are discussing new models.

Go back to arguing with TPS.

I should. At least he brings relevant data into a discussion.

And no German car owner would compare it to a Japanese car. Must be nice to talk about reliability of cars made in 2002-2006, when people are discussing new models.

Right. 10 years of reliability data from Consumer Reports is so irrelevant.

Relax Audi guy: You'll always be higher than a Jeep in reliability, and cost 30x as much to fix.

Let DC Tom and Chef Jim cherry pick what they want to argue and leave Darin to his usual baseless post that says nothing but a vague mocking.

Please argue with the fact that cameras serve as better AND cheaper versions of mirrors. Argue how gov't shouldn't mandate such inferior products like turn signals and brake lights over the superior method of using hand signals.

Yet... People choose to cherry pick. Then there are douches like Darin being the same loveable Derwood he has always been.

Screed on about big bad gov't making you look into a camera rather than a mirror.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Let DC Tom and Chef Jim cherry pick what they want to argue and leave Darin to the his usual baseless post that says nothing but a vague mocking.

Please argue with the fact that cameras serve as better AND cheaper versions of mirrors. Argue how gov't shouldn't mandate such inferior products like turn signals and brake lights over the superior method of using hand signals.

Yet... People choose to cherry pick. Then there are douches like Darin being the same loveable Derwood he has always been.

Screed on about big bad gov't making you look into a camera rather than a mirror.

And yet you always keep coming back.

Right. 10 years of reliability data from Consumer Reports is so irrelevant.

Relax Audi guy: You'll always be higher than a Jeep in reliability, and cost 30x as much to fix.

Which is precisely why the A4 is among the four recommended cars by CR in its class?

Let DC Tom and Chef Jim cherry pick what they want to argue and leave Darin to the his usual baseless post that says nothing but a vague mocking.

What the !@#$ does the fact that they serve me better (oh and you're 100% wrong there) and they cheaper and brakes and turn signals have to do with WHY the government needs to mandate them????

And you're wasting your time trying to convince any of us on that. But if calling me a douche makes you feel better, hey, have at it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Chef Jim

You know there is a PPP limit on how many times you can repeat yourself? Turn signals, brake lights, mirrors, blah, blah, blah...Oh, I forgot hand signals....................I have hand signal for you. Say something for once.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Odd. You truly strike me as a Volt driver.

Granted, there's only about 30, but still...

FUUUXXX No! I would NEVER drive a hybrid. I went from an 01 Cobra, to an 04 Terminator, to my GT500. And I recently purchased a 89 LX 5.0 that is my weekend toy. Blue Oval baby.

With respect to the Audi, BMW thing, I'm a member on Bimmerforums (just as an automotive enthusiast). Last year this little California-area Audi/BMW dealership battle was the talk of the Euro-community:

http://www.autointhenews.com/bmw-vs-audi-billboard-wars-a-battle-of-ad-budgets/

And yet you always keep coming back.

So.

Hey, everybody has to entertain themselves. True my fault is being entertained by village idiots like Chef, Darin, and DC Tom. They are a train wreck. You want to look away, but just can't.

God forbid big bad gubermint tell people to look into a camera rather than mirror! I stand corrected... The ones above need a mirror the most!

FUUUXXX No! I would NEVER drive a hybrid. I went from an 01 Cobra, to an 04 Terminator, to my GT500. And I recently purchased a 89 LX 5.0 that is my weekend toy. Blue Oval baby.

With respect to the Audi, BMW thing, I'm a member on Bimmerforums (just as an automotive enthusiast). Last year this little California-area Audi/BMW dealership battle was the talk of the Euro-community:

http://www.autointhe...-of-ad-budgets/

That's some funny **** right there.

I don't care if they break down more often BMW's are great cars to drive.

Anything made east of Rhine, north of Danube & west of Carpathias will be fun to drive. Maybe I'll do a road check to see how many tow trucks are pulling the Germans.

You know there is a PPP limit on how many times you can repeat yourself? Turn signals, brake lights, mirrors, blah, blah, blah...Oh, I forgot hand signals....................I have hand signal for you. Say something for once.

I have been waiting for someone to tell me how something like mirrors and lights shouldn't be mandated. Then I can understand their postion on the cameras. To me a camera is no different an aid than a mirror... Just better... Why are people so against change... Because it is being forced upon them?

No takers? Fine then...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois