BILLS resign WR Hagan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a late season FA pickup that looked pretty good, I thought. Glad to see him back. So while it's thought the Bills still need another WR, they have two x-factors on Hagen and Easley that could contribute at some level.

PTR

Incoming OT at pick 10. Hagen/Jones/Easley battle in camp

Agreed, Hagen was a good pick up last year. Really like to see him battle it out in camp. I talked with a friend of mine the other day about the chances we trade up for Kalil with the Vikings? I know a long shot since they really need a left tackle, but our first, second, and two 4ths for Kalil might be tempting to the Vikes..

Tim-

Where does Naaman fit in, or does he?

PTR

I think he probably does not. Great story, but I haven't seen much from him that says he's an NFL wide receiver. Special-teamer, maybe.

I still think there's a good chance the Bills draft WR in round 2 or 3. Wouldn't shock me if they go OT at #10, then try to trade back into the 1st round for Stephen Hill.

1332169945[/url]' post='2414201']

Agreed, Hagen was a good pick up last year. Really like to see him battle it out in camp. I talked with a friend of mine the other day about the chances we trade up for Kalil with the Vikings? I know a long shot since they really need a left tackle, but our first, second, and two 4ths for Kalil might be tempting to the Vikes..

Tim-

I'll pass on that trade. trading 4 of our 1st 5 picks for one isn't a good idea (unless it was for a qb)

Where does Naaman fit in, or does he?

PTR

S. Johnson

D. Hagan

M. Easley

N. Roosevelt

D. Jones

D. Nelson

D. Clowney

R. Parrish

R. Martin

------------

Those are the only sure shots... the rest all suck IMO (except healthy Parrish)

Edited by Frostbelt City

I don't want to offer roscoe anything its not worth it. He isn't as good on punt returns as he used too and never was more then a slot receiver which we possess in nelson. No thanks.

I forgot about aiken as well, He has a ton of potential to be a number 2

Are we going to also imply that smith will be cut or that since he's the 3rd qb he won't count as a w.r?

Edited by letsgobills46

S. Johnson

D. Hagan

M. Easley

N. RooseveltI love the kid and hope he sticks around, I know he didn't show much yet but IMBaisedO he didn't do as bad as Martin.

And Brad Smith might get more #2 duty as well, hope he can adjust to that.

D. Jones

D. Nelson

D. Clowney who is this guy, anyway? :unsure:

R. Parrish

R. Martin

------------

My guesses but they all might be here through camp If Roscoe didn't need replacing 1/2 through the season he would be great to have, but I feel from Nix's end of season presser injury prone guys are gone as the roster is just to small and they can't have the kind of flexibility they need with those types of players. I get the feeling Bell is getting the lowball because of this too. Reps are important and injured guys hurt the team that way. Edited by bowery4

S. Johnson

D. Hagan

M. Easley

N. Roosevelt

D. Jones

D. Nelson

D. Clowney

R. Parrish

R. Martin

------------

I agree but I am one of the few that thinks Roosevelt can be a good receiver. He has done nothing but make plays. Martin, Clowney and Jones can be replaced. Easley deserves a shot because he looked very good in Training camp last year but he is on the bubble.