Dog names

I'm with you on this. If I'm ever talked into getting a dog, its name will be George.

Good name :)

I have a maltese-shi tzu mix I named Winston. He needed a distinguished name because he's a dirty little bastard that eats anything gross and disgusting. But I love the little bastard!

Nice. What was the rest of the litter named? Eichmann, Heydrich, Mengele...?

Funny. The girl we got her from had a thing for some German wine that had Auslese in the name. She rescued her from an owner that left her out on the deck all winter in Alaska, beat her badly enough to break her front leg so it had to be fused straight, and about 30 pounds underweight. We took her in because the girl got pregnant and couldn't deal with a new baby and 2 dogs (single parent).

But I do love a good Nazi dig. That's why when the German wench at the American Express Counter in Stuttgart started bitching at us for putting our **** on the counter because the over-efficient Deutchlanders neglected to have a "put your **** back together after going through security" area, I said "Settle down, Reichs-Chancellor-ess".

That got a very cold stare - even more than the average German customer "service" person. Damn those people are impersonal.

Doubtful, im an intern at the moment. I need to ya know, get a job before i can be counted on to take care of an animal

Man.............

Thats kinda like me starting a thread like this:

"Which car should I get? And i have no arms and legs or feet or neck or eyes or plasma or ass"

right now i'm thinking cujo would be a better name for either of my dogs...just watched them bare there teeth and back hair stand up on end over a little neighbor lap dog who wandered into our yard. who knew border-lab mixes could be so aggressive.

I name my dogs after Roman gods and such

The dogs I have owned

Samson - German Shep (smartest dog I have every owned...miss him)

Hercules - Akita (dumbest dog I have ever owned...I still miss him to)

Apollo - German Shep (my current dog....jury is still out)

Dumb dogs are always more fun. They're like babies sort of, all innocent you know?