One player is not going to change a thing for the Bills

I am just as excited as anyone that we got Mario! Who would ever think we had a chance to land him here.

But come on guys, Mario is great, and will be great for us but we need more help and the draft alone is NOT going to do it.

Im not a GM or a football expert. I enjoy the game but have some street smarts too.

We dont have to break the bank on another FA but what Buddy should do is bring in some above average talent. There are plenty of players out there looking to prove something.

One thing is a fact is this guys. You have have all the talent in the world, but chemistry wins championships!

On a good note guys, please be safe this weekend! Its a drinking weekend and the weather will be nice. Keep you and your families safe from the drunk drivers!

Go Bills!

In order to "fix the bills" what needs to be done is analyze why the "bills are broken"

- Mgt does not sign their own players.....they dumpster dive for talent......they rely soley on the draft...they dont resign their own good players allowing them to leave free agents and replace them with cheaper dumpster divers or draft picks....which we develop and later allow to leave during free agency.

- Our defense was one of the worst in the league....no pass rush.....injuries all over the place.......the offense then started pressing because the defense was giving up 3 touchdowns a half

WELL.....can we just look at the last 2 offseasons for a minute? All of the core bills have new contracts except for Freddie Jackson who has been promised a extension. Nix has done what he promised to do and this is happening.....this also goes a long way towards the CHEMISTRY issue.....when you resign your own you biuld a atmosphere that players want to be a part of.

This leads to the SIGNING OF MARIO WILLIAMS.....he accomplishes two things.....he fixes a edge pass rush that was NONEXISTANT....and he shows the NFL that the bills will pay for the good talent....Mario is now the poster boy of what the new bills are all about.....we are biulding something here....our current and past football players will meet you at the airport to tell you all about it. Meachum #*#*$ed up because he could have been a part of something special here. But Mario and his wife to be had enough vision to see it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is SO MUCH MORE than 1 player. This is a change in culture, a change in perspective, and most importantly a change in the way OTHER PLAYERS will look at Buffalo. Having Mario is amazing. Having him say 50% of the reason he signed here was the organization/community is so very, very important to this organization.

+1 exactly.

No matter what team Mario signed with he knew he would be paid Julius Peppers money. That wasnt an issue, he knew what he was worth. He decided to come here because he would be appreciated. Mario knows he can make a huge impact on defense. I respect that alot because many FA pick teams that are on the rise or are sure fire playoff contenders. He is willing to work for his legacy. This kid has his head in the right place. Very modest and humble.

I can feel the buzz in the air. Go Buffalo!

I am just as excited as anyone that we got Mario! Who would ever think we had a chance to land him here.

But come on guys, Mario is great, and will be great for us but we need more help and the draft alone is NOT going to do it.

Im not a GM or a football expert. I enjoy the game but have some street smarts too.

We dont have to break the bank on another FA but what Buddy should do is bring in some above average talent. There are plenty of players out there looking to prove something.

One thing is a fact is this guys. You have have all the talent in the world, but chemistry wins championships!

On a good note guys, please be safe this weekend! Its a drinking weekend and the weather will be nice. Keep you and your families safe from the drunk drivers!

Go Bills!

One player does not make a team but it is a step in the right directtion. Remember when they drafted Bruce Smith, he was the catalyst for the building of the defense that eventuaally got us to the Super Bowl. It was the start. The defense got better. Our defense needs massive improvement. Hopefully, Mario is the catalyst.

Go Bills!

Your posts are worse than worthless. Stop taking up bandwidth. And welcome to ignore. Bu-bye.

I am often critical of the Bills organization. But how can anyone be unhappy with this signing? We piss and moan when they don't fight for the elite players. (They haven't signed top talent in many years, unless the player was on the downside of his career.) So now they actually bring in a real "player" and some are unhappy? Give me a break!

IHAVEPOORJUDGEMENTANDAMNOT[/b]aman101' timestamp='1331929019' post='2411719']

Go Bills!

Fixed