Abraham Lincoln's Shadow?

Anyone else notice that the picture of Mario Williams in the Bills' uniform (obviously photoshopped) on the Bills, website has the shadow of our 16th president being cast onto his right shoulder pad? What's up with that?

Illuminati or NWO is my guess. it has been long said that professional sports are here to dumb us down as a population:) LOL

Anyone else notice that the picture of Mario Williams in the Bills' uniform (obviously photoshopped) on the Bills, website has the shadow of our 16th president being cast onto his right shoulder pad? What's up with that?

No one ever said the Bills are experts at photoshop.

Exhibit A

No one ever said the Bills are experts at photoshop.

Exhibit A

What am I supposed to be looking at here, the staff member behind Wood who seems to be floating in mid-air? I've never really paid much attention to photoshop screw ups.

What am I supposed to be looking at here, the staff member behind Wood who seems to be floating in mid-air? I've never really paid much attention to photoshop screw ups.

IIRC, an arm of one of the players was copied and pasted onto another player's. I don't remember where/who it was in the picture.

Might've been an issue of an errant 'bird' or a tat or something.

IIRC, an arm of one of the players was copied and pasted onto another player's. I don't remember where/who it was in the picture.

Might've been an issue of an errant 'bird' or a tat or something.

Byrd's arm looks like an OL's leg.

I thought that was ralphs. Born about the same time.