Gailey predicts...

I know some asked for the link in other threads, didn't see any so here it is.

""Gailey said today that he thinks the Bills, based on the team they already have and the additions they’re going to make in free agency and the draft, have a good chance of being the 2012 AFC East champions.""

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/13/chan-gailey-bills-are-confident-we-can-win-the-afc-east/

Our very own Rex Ryan. Wait, don't we hate Rex Ryan?

He said they have a good chance to win the division, he didn't promise they'd win the Super Bowl.

He's also not a loud/foul-mouthed publicly foot-fettishing fat slob. That may play into it a little. :rolleyes:

""Gailey said today that he thinks the Bills, based on the team they already have and the additions they’re going to make in free agency and the draft, have a good chance of being the 2012 AFC East champions.""

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/13/chan-gailey-bills-are-confident-we-can-win-the-afc-east/

FINALLY a coach or Buffalo bill executive NOT conceding the division to the Pats and hoping for a wild card spot. Things are turning around just wait and see!!!!!

Well, we gotta sign Williams and Meachem, but I love that our head coach is confident about the Bills.

Edited by BB2004

Freakin' Gailey...jumpin' on the freakin' bandwagon...:flirt:

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

You were already on the bandwagon.

Whether you like the characterization or not, you're one of the few, long-time true believers.

Today has been an interesting litmus test for posters here.

Some of the "pessimist/realists" are more miserable than ever and some of them are very excited (which shows that they really do love the team)

Many of the "pessimist/realists" haven't posted today.

It's been very interesting.

You were already on the bandwagon.

Whether you like the characterization or not, you're one of the few, long-time true believers.

Today has been an interesting litmus test for posters here.

Some of the "pessimist/realists" are more miserable than ever and some of them are very excited (which shows that they really do love the team)

Many of the "pessimist/realists" haven't posted today.

It's been very interesting.

Interesting, indeed, SJBF...

...and yes, I have not merely been 'on the bandwagon' - but have been conducting the damned band...for what seems like forever!!!!! :beer:

Obviously, just kidding about Gailey - no one was more thrilled than I was last season when he said, "I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game!"

F#%K the naysayers - I have no use for them at all, and my 'ignore' list grows - almost exponentially, it seems - every week!

For me - a life-long Bills and Red Sox fan - it's always been more fun, both in sports and in life, to anticipate the positive rather than belabor the negative.

This year, as always, I'll anticipate winning every single game...and will be thinking how great Red Sox fans felt in 2004 when it finally all came together...

GO BILLSSS!!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game!" - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

I have been drinking but work with me on this one.

Bills sign Super Mario. Merriman somehow returns healthy. Equals pass rush to me.

Add Williams and Dareus and we have the Best DL in the AFC.

Think we already have the best RB's in the AFC east. Easley has breakout season kinda like Stevie did 2 yrs ago. Stevie is still Stevie. I wont even count Meechem yet.

Fred still FredEX, C.J. makes his carries count, Fitz throws less INT's.

Sounds like 11-5 to me.