Gailey predicts...

Its not out of the question, we have a very good football team. That being said, having a good "team" meaning that we have to have our core of guys healthy and firing on all cylinders to be successful. We went toe to toe with the best in the league when healthy. We simply do not have the luxury of a team like the Patriots where they have an OK team and one of the best QBs in the game, they can lose players to injury and still win football games because of PITA Brady. Kurt Warner couldn't make an average team good but given a strong supporting cast he could make it go very well. When our team was healthy Fitz made it go too, he hasn't been blessed with the supporting casts Warner had but maybe if we got a couple more pieces we could have something/

You were already on the bandwagon.

Whether you like the characterization or not, you're one of the few, long-time true believers.

Today has been an interesting litmus test for posters here.

Some of the "pessimist/realists" are more miserable than ever and some of them are very excited (which shows that they really do love the team)

Many of the "pessimist/realists" haven't posted today.

It's been very interesting.

To be fair, nothing has really happened yet that could be roundly criticized. Unless you were in love with Demetrius Bell. Every true Bills fan is always excited before the season. You can't preemptively hate on the haters until the haters start hating. I would hate to see that.

Finally acting like they are in the NFL. What do we do now, complain about it?

Of coarse it wouldn't be a Bills Blog if you weren't :censored: ing about something !! They'll be some one that says "THEY PAID WAY TO MUCH FOR HIM NOW WE WIL BE STRAPPED AND WON'T BE ABLE TO " --

Or if he turns us down it won't be that we had a legit offer it will be - " NO BODY WANT S TO COME TO B-LO CAUSE WE SUCK YA THAT'S RIGHT "

Bills fans are never happy !!!!!!! :beer: :beer:

Edited by T master

I know some asked for the link in other threads, didn't see any so here it is.

""Gailey said today that he thinks the Bills, based on the team they already have and the additions they’re going to make in free agency and the draft, have a good chance of being the 2012 AFC East champions.""

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/13/chan-gailey-bills-are-confident-we-can-win-the-afc-east/

Go Rex Gailey!

Interesting, indeed, SJBF...

...and yes, I have not merely been 'on the bandwagon' - but have been conducting the damned band...for what seems like forever!!!!! :beer:

Obviously, just kidding about Gailey - no one was more thrilled than I was last season when he said, "I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game!"

F#%K the naysayers - I have no use for them at all, and my 'ignore' list grows - almost exponentially, it seems - every week!

For me - a life-long Bills and Red Sox fan - it's always been more fun, both in sports and in life, to anticipate the positive rather than belabor the negative.

This year, as always, I'll anticipate winning every single game...and will be thinking how great Red Sox fans felt in 2004 when it finally all came together...

GO BILLSSS!!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game!" - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

You own the Bandwagon sir :thumbsup: