Kristopher Bazen: Douchebag

Ramius

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/father-buffaslug-meet-man-designed-buffalo-sabres-most-132535273.html

Nice little write-up on the most hated man in buffalo and how the abortion went from idea to the front of the sabres jersey. It's definitely worth the read. There's some nice figures on the page about the "evolution" of the logo design. At no point was this concept anything more than a disgusting pile of crap.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/father-buffaslug-meet-man-designed-buffalo-sabres-most-132535273.html

Nice little write-up on the most hated man in buffalo and how the abortion went from idea to the front of the sabres jersey. It's definitely worth the read. There's some nice figures on the page about the "evolution" of the logo design. At no point was this concept anything more than a disgusting pile of crap.

Somebody needs some anger management! :P

It was an awful logo. Almost unbelievable that it ended up on the jersey. Unfathomable. To give the guy a little credit, however, I'll say that the alternate Wizards design is good.

I've always been in the "So bad it's good" camp regarding the slug. It's so awful it's a classic...it's the "Manos: The Hands of Fate" of logos. And "Furry horned cashew nut" is the funniest description of Sluggalo I've ever read. :lol:

Looking at the evolution of it, it's absolutely !@#$ing amazing to realize that the slug was, in fact, the best of the group.

Now if only they could unearth the guy who designed the mooterus for the Dallas Stars. How could they not see exactly what that one looked like?

Probably the same guy that designed the front grille for the Edsel ("You could put hair on it and call it the 'Ethel'.")

I've always been in the "So bad it's good" camp regarding the slug. It's so awful it's a classic...it's the "Manos: The Hands of Fate" of logos. And "Furry horned cashew nut" is the funniest description of Sluggalo I've ever read. :lol:

Looking at the evolution of it, it's absolutely !@#$ing amazing to realize that the slug was, in fact, the best of the group.

Manos Hands of Fate. Holy crap Tom. Best movie ever!! :w00t:

I'll never understood why the Sabres went away from those beautiful jerseys they had pre-slug. Thank goodness my Flyers would never do anything that absurd! :ph34r:

I'll never understood why the Sabres went away from those beautiful jerseys they had pre-slug. Thank goodness my Flyers would never do anything that absurd! :ph34r:

Orange is horrible! Illinois and the Chicago really gotta down play the orange and hightlight the dark blue more!

:P :P

Sorry Syracuse! IMO, just a bad combination with any color!

Orange is horrible! Illinois and the Chicago really gotta down play the orange and hightlight the dark blue more!

:P :P

Sorry Syracuse! IMO, just a bad combination with any color!

Orange is horrible...but orange, black, and white is BADASS! :devil:

<br /><br /><br />

No. Orange clashes with almost everything!

Doesn't clash with winning, baby!!!! :w00t:

apparently it does, because when was the last time the flyers won anything?

2010...Eastern Conference Champs :nana: