Voter ID

3rdnlng

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.breitbart...er-Fraud-OKeefe

Eric Holder--"voter fraud"---"manufactured problem"

Of course the ones that have shown fraud are manufactured. You expect someone to commit voter fraud and say "hey, I think I'll film my act of voter fraud and post in on the internet." God are these people !@#$ing stupid. :wallbash:

Edited by Chef Jim

Of course the ones that have show fraud are manufactured. You expect someone to commit voter fraud and say "hey, I think I'll film my act of voter fraud and post in on the internet." God are these people !@#$ing stupid. :wallbash:

I respectfully disagree........they are not stupid.................................they are dishonest.

Of course the ones that have show fraud are manufactured. You expect someone to commit voter fraud and say "hey, I think I'll film my act of voter fraud and post in on the internet." God are these people !@#$ing stupid. :wallbash:

It's not as if we didn't know this 4 years ago though. It was obvious what we were going to get. A lot of stupid people in this country.

To be honest, I don't know how the DOJ escapes this without embarrassment, unless of course it truly was fabricated.

There is one, simple way they will escape without embarrassment. The same way no one talks about Fast and Furious.

Because it will only be reported by the conservative sites, blogs, likes Big Government, Blaze, Daily Caller, etc. You will not see it anywhere...ANYWHERE...on the so-called mainstream newscasts. Take a quick trip to ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN and let me know how many are running this story.

Exactly.

There is one, simple way they will escape without embarrassment. The same way no one talks about Fast and Furious.

Because it will only be reported by the conservative sites, blogs, likes Big Government, Blaze, Daily Caller, etc. You will not see it anywhere...ANYWHERE...on the so-called mainstream newscasts. Take a quick trip to ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN and let me know how many are running this story.

Exactly.

That is true..... To an extent

Usually the way I have observed similar situations is that the media, the ones you mentioned usually won't cover this story, initially. Fox will incessantly run it, specially hannity, and at some point a story such as this will eventually and begrudge ly be carried by more of the " mainstream" outlets.

One way or another I suspect this will be a story

Usually the way I have observed similar situations is that the media, the ones you mentioned usually won't cover this story, initially. Fox will incessantly run it, specially hannity, and at some point a story such as this will eventually and begrudge ly be carried by more of the " mainstream" outlets.

You just described the last 48 hours of Anthony Weiner's public life.

I don't see this taking a life like that, but you never know.

Exactly.

Actually, to my surprise, Sheryl Atkisson of CBS News has been one of the principle reporters breaking stuff about Fast and Furious. If she doesn't win a Pulitzer, then they need to stop giving them out.

But generally speaking, yes, these kinds of stories are more and more originating online and then the MSM begrudgingly gets in on it. Well... if there's no missing white women that week.

That is true..... To an extent

One way or another I suspect this will be a story

Hannity will run it over and over until you are sick of hearing it. If the MSM would pick it up he wouldn't have to.

I don't know if this belongs in the Trayvon Martin thread or the Voter ID thread, so I'll post it in both

Florida State Attorney to hold Press Conference within next 3 days

Reporters and other media members covering the news conference will need a valid driver’s license to attend, the memo said.

I wonder how Eric Holder feels about that

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Corey-to-present-new-information/-/1637132/10452410/-/gx69ei/-/index.html

I don't know if this belongs in the Trayvon Martin thread or the Voter ID thread, so I'll post it in both

Florida State Attorney to hold Press Conference within next 3 days

I wonder how Eric Holder feels about that

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Corey-to-present-new-information/-/1637132/10452410/-/gx69ei/-/index.html

Update:

I went to show somebody this link this morning and noticed that the part about requiring an ID has since been removed :rolleyes: