Dating An Older Woman

Depending on how old the girl was when this started he may have to try to get some in her remaining lucid moments.

Good point. Play the movie Ghost, Always, or one of those sappy ones where the hunk dies; she'll have to have comfort.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't get in there by 3 dates move on.

I second this. I feel bad for her about her husband but if she hasn't moved on after 5 years then she is never moving on...which means it's best you not get involved. Also if you aren't getting any after 3 dates you aren't getting any.

PTR

Ghost?? Beaches?? Did some of you guys mistake this for the "Dating a needy, overly-emotional, 25 year old virgin" thread?

Seriously.

I don't think a movie is needed at all but if he must, "Cougars on patrol volume 7" should work.

Ghost?? Beaches?? Did some of you guys mistake this for the "Dating a needy, overly-emotional, 25 year old virgin" thread?

No offense to Lana or Cowgirl but if it bleeds for seven days and lives then it's pretty much the same. Needy, overly-emotional, yes. Her husband committed suicide right? Not a 25 year old virgin. That would be the only difference I see.