Obama Calls Sandra Fluke to Console Her

Correction, a 30 year old women who injected herself into a political issue via her testimony at a congressional hearing. Calling a women such names is wrong no matter who it is. However, if you want to qualify it only to political types then she was fair game according to the liberal's rules of misogyny.

So it's a-ok for liberals if Rush called Hillary a c*** or t***? Yeah right.

Can a woman that doesn't mess around with even one man, let alone a bunch of men, be called a slut? Would she still be called a slut if she does it a lot with one woman or does it less but with a lot of women? Since she'll never be a mother, she'll never attain MILF status, so would a proper status be called LILF? Anyway, just some thoughts to munch on.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cry me a river of fake tears. Geez. When they sign up for politics they sign up to have comedians AND political commentators call them names. Maher talks about politics but as a joke. It is like Bill Cosby talking about his kids. It is just material. I don't remember any repubs complaining about the treatment Ferraro received but they sure cry about Palin's private parts from a funnyman. Personally I don't think he is that funny but a lot of people do because he makes boo koo bucks.

Anyway, Rush lambasted a college kid which is a lot different.

Wrong. It's wrong either way. Bill Maher seemed like an idiot (sorry DCTom) when I saw him on HBO a few years ago, and he probably still is an idiot, just like Limbaugh. Problem is that our society is uncivilized and ill mannered and finds that garbage funny.

Correction, a 30 year old women who injected herself into a political issue via her testimony at a congressional hearing. Calling a women such names is wrong no matter who it is. However, if you want to qualify it only to political types then she was fair game according to the liberal's rules of misogyny.

So it's a-ok for liberals if Rush called Hillary a c*** or t***? Yeah right.

"Injected herself". Hardy har har funny lesbian joke. You repubs sure are funny.

And last I checked Secretary of State is a diplomatic position, not a political one.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Does what really matter? That a college kid had her life ruined? Not if you're a republican it doesn't matter.

I was referring to whether Hillary Clinton is in a diplomatic or political position. All these idiots, their comments and the people who think they are funny are morons! Conservative, liberal, martian or otherwise, it is uncivilized

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Did you vote for her?

By that logic, the Supreme Court Justice spots aren't political positions either.

And anybody who tries to tell you that Supreme Court Justices aren't political figures is a dirty, filthy liar.

By that logic, the Supreme Court Justice spots aren't political positions either.

And anybody who tries to tell you that Supreme Court Justices aren't political figures is a dirty, filthy liar.

Please don't feed the trolls. Unless you're Canadian.

Ok then go ahead and undermine the entire US foreign policy by calling the SoS a dirty name. As long as you get a few god laughs.

You guys are something else.

Last I checked I suppose justices are political in a way but they are in for life so why bother making fun of them? Just to be a jerk?

Please don't feed the trolls. Unless you're Canadian.

Thank you Mr. Limbaw.

I think it's ok for me to call Soledad O'brien a €unt because even though she's not a politician she's still a public figure. And even if she weren't the truth is a complete defense.

Well, using that logic it would be perfectly ok for me to call John Adams a cowardly kitty.

1331246593[/url]' post='2399133']

Does what really matter? That a college kid had her life ruined? Not if you're a republican it doesn't matter.

She's not a "college kid" no matter how many times you repeat it. She's a thirty year old woman. Thirty years old. She left kid status at the turn of this century otherwise known as Y2k. She was a fully employed adult in the workforce for the previous 6 years.

Her life has been far from ruined now that the far left has elevated her to the voice of lefts war on self sufficient women.

Ok then go ahead and undermine the entire US foreign policy by calling the SoS a dirty name. As long as you get a few god laughs.

How is my calling Hillary a dirty stinking skank going to undermine the whole US foreign policy? Oh that's right it won't but it sure was good for a few good laughs. :w00t: :w00t:

Carry on.

She's not a "college kid" no matter how many times you repeat it. She's a thirty year old woman. Thirty years old. She left kid status at the turn of this century otherwise known as Y2k. She was a fully employed adult in the workforce for the previous 6 years.

Her life has been far from ruined now that the far left has elevated her to the voice of lefts war on self sufficient women.

30 year old professional political activist has a better ring to it. I think this Crazonz character is just defending her because she's Canadian, I wouldn't sweat it.

30 year old professional political activist has a better ring to it. I think this Crazonz character is just defending her because she's Canadian, I wouldn't sweat it.

She's not from Canada, she's from Lesbia.