Obama Calls Sandra Fluke to Console Her

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's not a "college kid" no matter how many times you repeat it. She's a thirty year old woman. Thirty years old. She left kid status at the turn of this century otherwise known as Y2k. She was a fully employed adult in the workforce for the previous 6 years.

Her life has been far from ruined now that the far left has elevated her to the voice of lefts war on self sufficient women.

Remind me who she wanted to pay for her pills. Georgetown, right? College kid.

P.S. You can stopped getting pwned all over this thread if you just accept facts instead of throwing out all logic so you can make slut jokes. I find it amazing that people will elevate relatively meaningless things like being able to say crass things to such a level. It's just not that important.

P.S. You can stopped getting pwned all over this thread if you just accept facts instead of throwing out all logic so you can make slut jokes. I find it amazing that people will elevate relatively meaningless things like being able to say crass things to such a level. It's just not that important.

Wow, seriously.......stop embarrassing yourself.

Being in college has nothing to do with it.....she's thirty

By your (lack of) reasoning, Georgetown paying for the staff's "pills" makes them college kids

We get it, you don't appreciate the jokes, but your absolute inability to grasp the actual basics of this case is just laughable (and sad)

Wow, seriously.......stop embarrassing yourself.

Being in college has nothing to do with it.....she's thirty

By your (lack of) reasoning, Georgetown paying for the staff's "pills" makes them college kids

We get it, you don't appreciate the jokes, but your absolute inability to grasp the actual basics of this case is just laughable (and sad)

Ok dude, piss away your first amendment rights on slut jokes. Congratulations.

And rationalize all you want about degrading a student. You know another name for student? College kid. But according to you she is on the faculty I guess so you can feel better calling her a slut.

Ok dude, piss away your first amendment rights on slut jokes. Congratulations.

And rationalize all you want about degrading a student. You know another name for student? College kid. But according to you she is on the faculty I guess so you can feel better calling her a slut.

Be honest, you have a problem with young college sluts? Maybe it's just that you like to use 4-letter words? Or is it that you would just rather be with a 30 year old faux student that likes to eat carpet, carpet by the way that tastes like anchovies and is readily available to the whole girls softball team at Georgetown? Crayonz, from your name, it's obvious that you eat wax. Do you have to eat the unwaxed part too? Or maybe all of this is just to piss off a moderator and steal her away from him. If I were you I would tread lightly, his avatar would kick your avatar's ass 100 out of 50 times.

Be honest, you have a problem with young college sluts? Maybe it's just that you like to use 4-letter words? Or is it that you would just rather be with a 30 year old faux student that likes to eat carpet, carpet by the way that tastes like anchovies and is readily available to the whole girls softball team at Georgetown? Crayonz, from your name, it's obvious that you eat wax. Do you have to eat the unwaxed part too? Or maybe all of this is just to piss off a moderator and steal her away from him. If I were you I would tread lightly, his avatar would kick your avatar's ass 100 out of 50 times.

If you were Booster I would ask you if you were stoned again. Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

I don't get it.

No point in arguing with fools any longer.

More commentary about the real situation.

Pretending Contraception is the Crisis

by Elizabeth Scalia

My husband and I had to attend a late mass today, and we managed to make it to the last available mass at parish in the next town. We havent gone to this parish in a while, and as we drove the main thoroughfare we were shocked to see how many businesses were gone restaurants that had been around for 20 years closed. Small businesses my kids used to patronize shuttered and disappeared. Even realtor offices were closed not surprising given the market, but still.

Medical office parks had signs advertising available space. The gas prices were the highest we have seen in our lifetimes. My husband remarked that those businesses having managed to stay open with gas at $3.50 a gallon might yet see their doors close as already-struggling customers have to re-budget and re=-prioritize their spending, and everyone needs $4.50 a gallon gas to get to work or as is often the case, to just go look for work.

Very depressing. And I dont think were anywhere near out of the woods yet.

But by all means, lets keep pretending that there is a contraception crisis looming before us not the actual constitutional crisis.

Lets keep making believe that entities besides Democrats, Democrat operatives and the Mainstream Media are talking about banning contraception.

Lets keep promulgating the utter lie and thats all it is, a big, fat lie that some mean, out-of-touch bishops are trying to take womens birth control away from them! You know, the birth control that the CDC reports (pdf) 99% of American women call readily available and affordable.

Lets keep talking about a 30-year old student/activist (who attends one of the priciest schools in the country) whining to congress that her birth control should be free, and pretending that this is a real issue.

{snip}

Youre not willing to stop? You want to keep pretending that the churches who have served the nation since its founding who helped build the nation by providing services that the government was in no way prepared to address are suddenly impediments to liberty, even as they fight for their constitutional rights, and in so doing, fight for ours, too.

The nation is in genuine crisis take a look around your neighborhood; unless youre living in the Upper West Side, Georgetown, Beacon Hill or Beverly Hills, its not looking too good, is it? And this is the crap that we are reading about and hearing about, endlessly, endlessly, because the genuine crises are not allowed to be discussed.

The pretending must continue, you see the theatrics must go on, the misdirection must be prolonged until all remedies are too late. And these cynical people believe you are stupid enough to be distracted long enough for that to happen.

For the love of God, prove them wrong.

Dont pretend. Dont accept their framing or the narrative that some crappy, make-believe manufactured crisis is what you should be thinking about. Keep your eye on what is central to the continued existence of the nation, and keep talking about it: the first amendment and the first amendment and the first amendment.

The Anchoress

Edited by B-Man

The Anchoress

My husband and I had to attend a late mass today,.....

Stopped right there as I am not much for religious freaks. I do find it sad that they are usually the ones using names like slut and getting all judgmental. I think it is unnecessary just because you disagree with someone on a small point or even an overall philosophy.

Your own part of the post proves you would rather call names that discuss the topic. In all the time I've been pwning you in this thread I never once called you a name.

If you were Booster I would ask you if you were stoned again. Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

I don't get it.

That's probably because you are stoned. You are actually hearing me, or was that a Met four? Actually I'm not so sure I got that right, because you were able to answer so quickly. If you were a stoner I would have expected a response next week, sort of. Maybe you are just high. If it's a problem, and I know until you recognize it I can't help you, so you won't claim it's a problem. I'll try to get you into Jim in Anchorage's "One Step Program".

The Anchoress

Check your email.

1331253341[/url]' post='2399215']

Who are you talking to? Who still uses pwnd? I think you've got it backwards! oops.gif

I'm pretty sure that's you getting " pwnd", but I have to agree about you elevating things Maher says to such a level.

Bill Bennett had this to say on CNN about the Rush Limbaugh hypocrisy fest: “My question is whether the president will give back the million dollars Bill Maher gave him. I don’t know how he’s going to explain that to Sasha and Malia, when that guy uses language that would make Rush blush.”

The comment is, in a word, perfect.

The gentle tone of irony contrasts with the left’s hyperventilating. The matter-of-fact assertion highlights how the left’s “outrage” is reserved for political opponents’ entertainers. And his gentle rebuke to the president — who chose to drag his daughters into a phony political gambit — is the frosting on the well- baked cake.

Donna Brazile is left to mouth lame platitudes about a consistent standard for right and left, but her standard does not permit a call for the president to distance himself from or return the check from the misogynist Maher.

Notice, in fact, how it is now the representative of the left who wants to move on? The Obama spinners have got as much mileage out of Limbaugh as they can, and if the conversation is now going to turn to their side, well then, for heaven’s sake, it’s time to turn the page!

Washington Post

You know what might help the GOP in this. Dump Rush. Just say they know he's full of **** and he doesn't speak for them. This is being used by the left as a method of claiming that the right is campaigning against women's rights.

Basically Rush is managing the sink the entire party by himself. Why not just disavow him?

You know what might help the GOP in this. Dump Rush. Just say they know he's full of **** and he doesn't speak for them. This is being used by the left as a method of claiming that the right is campaigning against women's rights.

Basically Rush is managing the sink the entire party by himself. Why not just disavow him?

What does this guy you call Rush have to do with the MSM's newest 30-year old "college" student who sucks clits and expects that someone else will pay for birth control for her? Is there a reason why other than just being a clunt?

What does this guy you call Rush have to do with the MSM's newest 30-year old "college" student who sucks clits and expects that someone else will pay for birth control for her? Is there a reason why other than just being a clunt?

Anyone that can actually think want to weigh in?

Anyone that can actually think want to weigh in?

I have really lost interest in this. If any of the accusations against her are true, I really don't know. If there was an issue, it has been obscured by Rush Limbaugh's stupid comments. Both sides of the aisle will continue to defend themselves to the bitter end, though. I grow bored of them.

You let the cat out of the bag, didn't you?

I admit it, but just to one person who I thought a little heads up might help. I guess I'm just a softie. Have I violated some code that I wasn't aware of? Regardless, I thought this was an actual dating site that would fix me up with Asian girls that would be submissive. Did I click on the wrong Icon?.............................................

Top that, Crayonz.

I have really lost interest in this. If any of the accusations against her are true, I really don't know. If there was an issue, it has been obscured by Rush Limbaugh's stupid comments. Both sides of the aisle will continue to defend themselves to the bitter end, though. I grow bored of them.

I know what you mean. The GOP and the Catholic church had a good point with the fact that forcing them to cover birth control was a first amendment issue. But with Rush's comments it's exploded into something else. The best way to get the argument back on track is to disavow Limbaugh and push the true issue.

I'm sorry, but to which GOP chapter/organization does Rushbo belong to that GOP has to disavow him? It's not like he just gave a $1 million check to a GOP super-PAC.

I'm sorry, but to which GOP chapter/organization does Rushbo belong to that GOP has to disavow him? It's not like he just gave a $1 million check to a GOP super-PAC.

He may not be a chapter member but most people associate Limbaugh with the GOP. So when Rush calls someone a slut they see it as coming from all conservatives. I would say make it clear that Rush does not speak for the GOP or really conservatives for that matter. Once that is out of the way they can push the real issue.