Would Peyton Hillis improve the Bills?

JinWPB

Seems the Bills are in need at the TE position. With Peyton Hillis a FA any thoughts of him filling the FB,HB/TE and short yardage RB rolls for the Bills.I know we all love Corey but Hillis is a very good receiver and runner. He has the size and speed .

Seems the Bills are in need at the TE position. With Peyton Hillis a FA any thoughts of him filling the FB,HB/TE and short yardage RB rolls for the Bills.I know we all love Corey but Hillis is a very good receiver and runner. He has the size and speed .

Come on, seriously? He is an average running back and a malcontent to boot. How could he possibly fill a TE roll for us?

He'd have to be a great and willing blocker, but I would like a fullback who can do more than block- I really don't understand why a team would voluntarily take an offensive position out of the mix- COREY MCINTYRE is a hell of a blocker but gives you zero as a runner or pass receiver.

Hell yeah, but doubt he wants to go back to FB but he would take some wear and tear off FJ/CJ. We could use as the third back and FB cut the other RBs while keeping McTntyre and use them like Ravens did with Lorenzo Neal and Leron McClain a couple of years ago, SMASHMOUTH BABY!!!

Hell yeah, but doubt he wants to go back to FB but he would take some wear and tear off FJ/CJ. We could use as the third back and FB cut the other RBs while keeping McTntyre and use them like Ravens did with Lorenzo Neal and Leron McClain a couple of years ago, SMASHMOUTH BABY!!!

Really? I'm not really worried about the "wear and tear" on Spiller. In fact, I'm most concerned that he isn't going to get enough touches next season. Adding Hillis to the mix would be like having a third testicle, when you already have two that are functioning properly, and one that is not getting enough "work."