Coincidence ? I'd Say Not !!!

WOW !! Isn't it awful funny that not to long ago the "beloved" :sick: Governor Cuomo came out and mentioned the MONIES FRO THE BILLS in his state budget this year , & then after it was looked into we all found out that the money that was in the budget was what was left on the prior budget that Patakee had already gave to WNY for stadium up grades . :blink:

I did a bit of digging & found out that while Guiliannie was Gov. he was the one that put up all the (TAX PAYERS) money for the Yankee,& Mets new stadiums which left no more money again for THE ONLY true NY football team !!

Watching the news today i saw a deal where the "beloved" President of the US allocated the money to do a alternative to the Tapenzee bridge going across the Hudson river, again up very close to the city ! Coincidence i think NOT !!

Oh did i mention that no one in the area of the bridge wants it b/c it brings their property value DOWN !!

That just BLOWS these :censored: :censored: :censored: keep all the monies that the entire state pays in taxes & it all goes to keep the cesspool that is the city going & screw the rest of the state , thats just bogus !! I know that the Bills haven't had a winning team in a while but COME ON MAN !! You have to spend money to make money !! It's not like the land isn't available along the river front , plus the thoughts of Buffalo hosting a Super Bowl possibly in the future with a new stadium WTF ??

It just seems as though they don't give a rats a** about keeping the Bills where they belong ! No wonder the guy that owned the Sabres Tom Galisano wanted to get out of NY , he found out just how sh***y the democratic gov't is in NY .. VOTE THERE CROOKED :censored: OUT so WNY can get what they need & want to keep our Bills right where they belong -- IN BUFFALO !!

I don't really think that money should be spent on sports teams but seeing as they are come on spread the love don't hog it all in NYC ! Why doesn't any of the media reporters do a story on this subject ?? Are they afraid ??

Coincidence that there is no money for the Bills ---- i'd say NOT !!!!!

Edited by T master

I'm not sure if this is a poor trolling attempt or a serious retard

Not mutually exclusive.

My only complaint is that the post was hard enough to follow that I couldn't really figure out enough or care enough to do a Google search to find out what he was talking about.

Not mutually exclusive.

My only complaint is that the post was hard enough to follow that I couldn't really figure out enough or care enough to do a Google search to find out what he was talking about.

He was talking about Governor Guilianniniii.

I knew an Enlisted girl in the navy with the last name Swallows.

Yep, at one time she was Seaman Swallows :lol:

Well, if she wasn't soldier swallows it wouldn't do me any good. But all is not lost. We got to make our own foxholes. :bag:

It just seems as though they don't give a rats a** about keeping the Bills where they belong ! No wonder the guy that owned the Sabres Tom Galisano wanted to get out of NY , he found out just how sh***y the democratic gov't is in NY .. VOTE THERE CROOKED :censored: OUT so WNY can get what they need & want to keep our Bills right where they belong -- IN BUFFALO !!

I don't really think that money should be spent on sports teams but seeing as they are come on spread the love don't hog it all in NYC ! Why doesn't any of the media reporters do a story on this subject ?? Are they afraid ??

Coincidence that there is no money for the Bills ---- i'd say NOT !!!!!

This is your chance. Channel your inner Bob Woodward and deepthroat the nearest Bernstein. The American people have a right to know!!

Edited by Jauronimo