Forbes : Most Miserable Sports Cities

Just Jack

Buffalo #4

No. 4 BuffaloTeams: Bills, Sabres, Braves

Championship Round Record: 2-6

Semifinal Round Record: 6-6

Total Seasons/Championships: 100/2

Last title: 1965

The Sabres have been to the NHL semifinals six times without a Stanley Cup. The NBA Braves of Bob McAdoo and Randy Smith didn’t last. And there’s the matter of four straight Super Bowl losses in the ‘90s.

Buffalo #4

No. 4 BuffaloTeams: Bills, Sabres, Braves

Championship Round Record: 2-6

Semifinal Round Record: 6-6

Total Seasons/Championships: 100/2

Last title: 1965

The Sabres have been to the NHL semifinals six times without a Stanley Cup. The NBA Braves of Bob McAdoo and Randy Smith didn’t last. And there’s the matter of four straight Super Bowl losses in the ‘90s.

Wow, they're giving us credit for '64 & '65. Cool.

But no love for the Bandits nor Stampede? Bummer. (Though not even remotely surprising.)

Or Buffalo Wings? They are a staple of tailgating now

Use Whitner in your everyday speech. When you overpay for something you won't get any significant use out of, it's called "drafting a Whitner." i.e. My friend chose to buy HDDVDs instead of Blue ray discs, he sure did draft a Whitner.

How are the Bills going to get "Whitnered" this year? Which round, or which position?

Could be a contest? :unsure:

Use Whitner in your everyday speech. When you overpay for something you won't get any significant use out of, it's called "drafting a Whitner." i.e. My friend chose to buy HDDVDs instead of Blue ray discs, he sure did draft a Whitner.

How are the Bills going to get "Whitnered" this year? Which round, or which position?

From now on, when someone fails to be clever while beating a dead horse in the wrong thread its a So-Cal Surf.

Edited by Thisistheyear

Kind of like going to the NFC championship game and being named an alternate to the probowl?