Rick Santorum: Either dumb or fanatical

John Adams

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For any of you dipshits on this board that are thinking about voting for Santorum

"We went into a recession in 2008 because of gasoline prices," Santorum said in Michigan according to Buzzfeed. "The bubble burst in housing because people couldnt pay their mortgages because of $4 a gallon gasoline."

Yeah, like he'd have a real shot at beating Obama.

Edited by Magox

just heard the MI dems are gonna take a page from the rush limbo playbook and vote for santorum in the primary. seems they can become R for a day. yes, it would be difficult but there's poetic justice there me thinks.

Pretty cool, we need to pattern our country after Michigan.

Why doesn't he move to Utah then... They got the closest thing to American theocracy there!

Did he say "Let Detroit go bankrupt", or was he referring to GM and/or Chrysler?

People must have personal grudges or something... Why in the heck would anyone want GM or Chrysler to go bankrupt? Sure for sh*ts and giggles it may be fun to watch... But come on...

No, that's what he meant. Read it!

I don't need to read it because (1) it doesn't matter to me because he's not getting the nomination any way and (2) like I said, it doesn't matter if it was or wasn't out of context, it's in the headline, so that makes it the truth.

I suspect there's this misconception that I'm a Santorum fan. I'm not. He simply isn't my kind of candidate because I genuinely don't care about the social issues. But given a choice between him and Obama, it's a no-brainer.

Edited by LABillzFan

Why doesn't he move to Utah then... They got the closest thing to American theocracy there!

People must have personal grudges or something... Why in the heck would anyone want GM or Chrysler to go bankrupt? Sure for sh*ts and giggles it may be fun to watch... But come on...

Do you have any idea what you are saying? There is a difference with wanting them to go bankrupt and knowing the tried and true way of reorganizing. Obama entered the picture and changed the law and practice to help his donors. In bankruptcy there is a pecking order--Obama made it into a donor order.

Do you have any idea what you are saying? There is a difference with wanting them to go bankrupt and knowing the tried and true way of reorganizing. Obama entered the picture and changed the law and practice to help his donors. In bankruptcy there is a pecking order--Obama made it into a donor order.

"Tried and true" ?? :lol: :lol:

When it comes to family: "Send money, guns, and lawyers... Dad get me out of here!"

We are all American "family"... Aren't we? How much more more "patriotic" can we be! By simply protecting "our own" as if they were "family."

When it comes to family: "Send money, guns, and lawyers... Dad get me out of here!"

We are all American "family"... Aren't we? How much more more "patriotic" can we be! By simply protecting "our own" as if they were "family."

Ex, yes we are! :thumbsup:

You should post more here

Bankruptcy Court has certain standards they need to adhere to. There is a reason. GM could have gone into Chapter 11 and let the courts decide. They cuddled up to Obama because they had no balls and let Obama give a large portion of the company to the union that put them in trouble. They screwed the preferred stockholders, you know the ones that had actually invested in the company. In the end it's going to be rather humorous watching the UAW negotiating with th UAW.

Bankruptcy Court has certain standards they need to adhere to. There is a reason. GM could have gone into Chapter 11 and let the courts decide. They cuddled up to Obama because they had no balls and let Obama give a large portion of the company to the union that put them in trouble. They screwed the preferred stockholders, you know the ones that had actually invested in the company. In the end it's going to be rather humorous watching the UAW negotiating with th UAW.

The very fact that a pos like you is repeating this garbage points to the total bankruptcy of this argument