Gentlemen, start your engines!

Just Jack

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping Tony Stewart continues where he left off in 2011. Looks like it isn't going to start in time. I'm kind of pissed NASCAR moved Daytona back a week. I always enjoyed the presidents day holiday after the race.

Daytona!

I'd like to see Kenseth pull another win outta his ass again. I think Danica will wreck again and blame it on someone else.

Poor Danica every one picks on the little Miss Perfect

Hoping Tony Stewart continues where he left off in 2011. Looks like it isn't going to start in time. I'm kind of pissed NASCAR moved Daytona back a week. I always enjoyed the presidents day holiday after the race.

Gentleman Tony Stewart all the wat to victory lane!

This rain delay coverage... only slightly less boring than once the left-turn fest begins.

I was really just watchin' for Danica.

Go look up Ashley Force or her sister. They look better and can actually drive. Infact, my 3 yr old neice can drive better then Danica Patrick. She is an overrated midget.

I did not wait for the race to begin, I continued my day but I love having it up on the work stereo. I just had Stern on instead.

Go look up Ashley Force or her sister. They look better and can actually drive. Infact, my 3 yr old neice can drive better then Danica Patrick. She is an overrated midget.

I did not wait for the race to begin, I continued my day but I love having it up on the work stereo. I just had Stern on instead.

Will the herd be good and let you watch on Monday?

What in Gods name would you do without Stern?

I hate the hype Danica gets becuase of what you imply. There are TONS of women in NHRA. The Forces, Melanie Troxel, Hillary Will, Angelle Savoie, Erica Enders, etc. And UNLIKE Patrick....they WIN. A lot.

I hate the hype Danica gets becuase of what you imply. There are TONS of women in NHRA. The Forces, Melanie Troxel, Hillary Will, Angelle Savoie, Erica Enders, etc. And UNLIKE Patrick....they WIN. A lot.

But do they look as good in a bikini?