Is there anything to complain about now?

1billsfan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some folks who will find something to complain about regardless of the reality of the football situation which ultimately revolves around Ws and Ls.

In fact it began as early as soon after the game with a longtime poster who ran and hid as the streak reached 4 wins actually came back yesterday to apparently whine about the "Matthews/Losman controversy" as to who the Bills should have brought in for mop-up duty.

How low the low have fallen.

In fact it began as early as soon after the game with a longtime poster who ran and hid as the streak reached 4 wins actually came back yesterday to apparently whine about the "Matthews/Losman controversy" as to who the Bills should have brought in for mop-up duty.

180361[/snapback]

What moron in his right mind would whine about Matthews/Losman for mop-up duty?

180366[/snapback]

[sarcasm]

Oh, come on. It's an important issue, because Matthews is stunting Losman's growth as a first-round draft pick. Matthews sucks...he should be starting over Bledsoe, so I can complain about how much he sucks and how Losman should be starting instead...

[/sarcasm]

180366[/snapback]

Well, I think Losman should start this week, It will help groom him for next year and beyond, Thats what we are here for right? (sarcasm off)

180366[/snapback]

Especially when there's the more important issue of Losman not being able to throw the ball during his turn in mop up duty.

There are some folks who will find something to complain about regardless of the reality of the football situation which ultimately revolves around Ws and Ls.

180361[/snapback]

This person, who shall remain nameless, is actually a fan of HIMSELF rather than the Bills. His life revolves around posting controversial topics here and then sitting back watching the fur fly. Pretty pathetic actually.

Go BILLS!! WE CAN do it!

Especially when there's the more important issue of Losman not being able to throw the ball during his turn in mop up duty.

180389[/snapback]

[sarcasm on]

I think we'll end up trading Losman to the 49ers for the 1st pick in next years draft.

[sarcasm off]

[sarcasm]

Oh, come on.  It's an important issue, because Matthews is stunting Losman's growth as a first-round draft pick.  Matthews sucks...he should be starting over Bledsoe, so I can complain about how much he sucks and how Losman should be starting instead...

[/sarcasm]

180378[/snapback]

Oh, THAT moron. Gotcha.

Yeah, we'll need to draft a RT after we move Williams to guard...

180464[/snapback]

I wasn't the moron bitching about moving Williams to guard. So back off ****. :blink:

I am curious to see if he can handle the LT spot now. Be much easier to draft a RT in the second round. Let jennings (Mr. I wanna play in Atlanta, and Mr. Always hurt) go.

We do need a solid LG.

Also, I for one have bitched about LB depth. To be honest we had first string DL in there at the end, but our backup LBers (outside of the INT) looked pretty bad. I really think we need to upgrade them.