Happiest LAMP ever

I'm a happy man today.

The Bills called to confirm that ticket prices wouldn't change for Season Tickets and they could go ahead and assign me seats.

I will be sitting in 131, Row 24, Seats 1&2 for the forthcoming NFL Season. To those of you sat around me - you will know me in three ways. 1) I have a Union Jack/Bills Logo Flag. Unmistakeable. 2) For every first down I will shout loudly "Move the Chains. Mooove the Chains. ISAIDMOVETHECHAINS!" 3) If I have company, I will while the Bills are on D periodically shout "Hit Em Harrrrrd" and my friends will reply equally loudly "Take the Ball".

This concludes a 20 year journey to this point for me that started in Wembley Stadium in July 1992 and has seen me travel over 50,000 miles to see just 14 games (3 in pre-season) with an overall Win-Loss score of 4-10 (3-7 Regular Season). I have relocated my family to Waterloo, Ontario in part so I can own season tickets for at least one year of my life.

I've mad great friends through this place and through the Bills and I look forward to seeing you more often for the 2012 season.

Here's hoping the Bills can find a way to win some more for me too...!

My home games so far:

Wins: Philadelphia 92*, Carolina 01, Miami 02, New England 11

Losses: Denver 98, New England 05, San Diego 06, Atlanta 07*, Tennessee 07*, San Francisco 08, Houston 09, Tennessee 11, Miami 11

(* denotes preseason)

been toying with that... but I decided to keep ...in England and just add "now in Canada" as my status.

So, you won't consider "Nick In The 'Loo"?

Seriously, congratulations to you. A remarkable journey to get to this point. Hopefully nothing but good times and great on-field results in 2012.

You can also find me in various seats throughout the year as I buy single game tickets. Those who have sat around me can hear me scream without question and I am most famous for getting kicked out of Ralph Wilson stadium for allegedly spitting on a fellow Bills fan's face for telling me to sit down cuz he couldn't see. Meanwhile it was 3rd down defense so how bout you stand UP? Like I said, allegedly.

I'm a happy man today.

The Bills called to confirm that ticket prices wouldn't change for Season Tickets and they could go ahead and assign me seats.

I will be sitting in 131, Row 24, Seats 1&2 for the forthcoming NFL Season. To those of you sat around me - you will know me in three ways. 1) I have a Union Jack/Bills Logo Flag. Unmistakeable. 2) For every first down I will shout loudly "Move the Chains. Mooove the Chains. ISAIDMOVETHECHAINS!" 3) If I have company, I will while the Bills are on D periodically shout "Hit Em Harrrrrd" and my friends will reply equally loudly "Take the Ball".

This concludes a 20 year journey to this point for me that started in Wembley Stadium in July 1992 and has seen me travel over 50,000 miles to see just 14 games (3 in pre-season) with an overall Win-Loss score of 4-10 (3-7 Regular Season). I have relocated my family to Waterloo, Ontario in part so I can own season tickets for at least one year of my life.

I've mad great friends through this place and through the Bills and I look forward to seeing you more often for the 2012 season.

My home games so far:

Losses: Denver 98, New England 05, San Diego 06, Atlanta 07*, Tennessee 07*, San Francisco 08, Houston 09, Tennessee 11, Miami 11

(* denotes preseason)

Question - Did you choose 131 or did they offer it?

Question - Did you choose 131 or did they offer it?

Best they had on offer. That or 136 but they were lower down (row 10). I wanted seats in the 130s from Row 20 or back.

Considered the Rockpile or endzones but in the end I've waited so long to get tickets why not pay the premium and get the good seats right off the bat.

I guess in future seniority will allow me to move closer to the 50.

You can also find me in various seats throughout the year as I buy single game tickets. Those who have sat around me can hear me scream without question and I am most famous for getting kicked out of Ralph Wilson stadium for allegedly spitting on a fellow Bills fan's face for telling me to sit down cuz he couldn't see. Meanwhile it was 3rd down defense so how bout you stand UP? Like I said, allegedly.

For your sake, I hope it was "allegedly spitting" as I can't think of anything lower in my book.......

For your sake, I hope it was "allegedly spitting" as I can't think of anything lower in my book.......

It was... I was so angry that when I was yelling in his face spit was coming out while I was talking and then the guy said I spit on him... Hence the alleged part...

Best they had on offer. That or 136 but they were lower down (row 10). I wanted seats in the 130s from Row 20 or back.

Considered the Rockpile or endzones but in the end I've waited so long to get tickets why not pay the premium and get the good seats right off the bat.

I guess in future seniority will allow me to move closer to the 50.

You're fine at 136 believe me... That puts you around the 20-30 yard line... The closer you get to the 50 the more fans have sticks up their assez... Team members families and such also get seats around midfield... The better fans IMO sit farther away from the 50 but 136 or 135 is where I usually buy my tickets also... I've never watched a game from the endzone... It seems like the crowd is CRAZY there but if I ever did it would have to be on the opposite end of the big screen... I can't believe we only have one tv at the Ralph...

I'm a happy man today.

My home games so far:

(* denotes preseason)

Only a truly deranged fan would relocate his family in his quest. It is an honor to call you a Bills fan sir! :)

You're fine at 136 believe me... That puts you around the 20-30 yard line... The closer you get to the 50 the more fans have sticks up their assez... Team members families and such also get seats around midfield... The better fans IMO sit farther away from the 50 but 136 or 135 is where I usually buy my tickets also... I've never watched a game from the endzone... It seems like the crowd is CRAZY there but if I ever did it would have to be on the opposite end of the big screen... I can't believe we only have one tv at the Ralph...

I sat 2 rows off the field in the jumbotron endzone for the Dolphins game last year and had a blast. Everyone was standing the whole game, the fans were loud and pretty crazy (except of course towards the end... :wallbash:). Fun time if you like that sort of thing. Looking back at the screen wasn't too bad, but even from nearly on the field you had to look straight up it seemed. So I wouldn't recommend it to everyone because I can understand how it could be annoying to be looking up and turning around all the time, but I didn't mind it all that much. Being so close to the field made it worth it for me.

I sat 2 rows off the field in the jumbotron endzone for the Dolphins game last year and had a blast. Everyone was standing the whole game, the fans were loud and pretty crazy (except of course towards the end... :wallbash:). Fun time if you like that sort of thing. Looking back at the screen wasn't too bad, but even from nearly on the field you had to look straight up it seemed. So I wouldn't recommend it to everyone because I can understand how it could be annoying to be looking up and turning around all the time, but I didn't mind it all that much. Being so close to the field made it worth it for me.

Yea that's why if I ever did buy endzone tickets it would have to be opposite the jumbotron...

That's way cool one day i hope to join the Bills fans with season tickets haven't been to a game at the Ralph since it was Rich Stadium & the Pats wore there old uni's so it's been a while but enjoy !!!! Don't forget to have a couple of beers at your first to celebrate !!!