Happiest LAMP ever

The closer you get to the 50 the more fans have sticks up their assez...

You would think the Bills would offer better seating accommodations the closer you got to the 50. :)

I'm a happy man today.

The Bills called to confirm that ticket prices wouldn't change for Season Tickets and they could go ahead and assign me seats.

Congrats Nick on the tickets and the move across the pond.

Don't forget that you still have to buy tickets for the game in TO.

I'm a happy man today.

The Bills called to confirm that ticket prices wouldn't change for Season Tickets and they could go ahead and assign me seats.

I will be sitting in 131, Row 24, Seats 1&2 for the forthcoming NFL Season. To those of you sat around me - you will know me in three ways. 1) I have a Union Jack/Bills Logo Flag. Unmistakeable. 2) For every first down I will shout loudly "Move the Chains. Mooove the Chains. ISAIDMOVETHECHAINS!" 3) If I have company, I will while the Bills are on D periodically shout "Hit Em Harrrrrd" and my friends will reply equally loudly "Take the Ball".

This concludes a 20 year journey to this point for me that started in Wembley Stadium in July 1992 and has seen me travel over 50,000 miles to see just 14 games (3 in pre-season) with an overall Win-Loss score of 4-10 (3-7 Regular Season). I have relocated my family to Waterloo, Ontario in part so I can own season tickets for at least one year of my life.

I've mad great friends through this place and through the Bills and I look forward to seeing you more often for the 2012 season.

Here's hoping the Bills can find a way to win some more for me too...!

My home games so far:

Wins: Philadelphia 92*, Carolina 01, Miami 02, New England 11

Losses: Denver 98, New England 05, San Diego 06, Atlanta 07*, Tennessee 07*, San Francisco 08, Houston 09, Tennessee 11, Miami 11

(* denotes preseason)

congrats sir and you have arrived full time, just in time for the fun is just beginning. welcome aboard and MOVE THE DAMN CHAINS ALREADY :thumbsup: nice post friend