Jon Corto Cut

iommi

And in other news Strong Safety Jon Corto is signed by the New England Patriots where he begins a string of pro bowl seasons under the tutelege of "The Hoodie."

(just kidding but who knows.)

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Isn't it all just motion for the sake of looking busy until the defense doesn't suck?

I don't understand this managements game plan. The Giants 4 years ago drew up the blueprint on how to beat the Patriots. They pulled it out 2 times this past year. It worked very well in the Super Bowl again. In years past other teams and the Bills were built to beat division rivals first then the rest of the league.

We have needed pass rushing since Schobel left(if not before). At the end even he was running on fumes, yet we plug in table scraps and wonder why we lose in the division. Isn't Gailey 2 and 10 in the AFCE? Our biggest pass rushing move in 2 years was a ex roid freak, extending Kelsay, and some draft busts. Dareus is very good but not a pass rusher.

You got to wonder if they even think about building a team to beat our division rivals? or is it just too far in the future too even consider such a bold objective yet?

Everyone liked Corto he was a great human interest story, kind of like Roosevelt.But, In the end not so much as good football players. Best of luck Jon (see you in week 12)

Edited by Best Player Available

Isn't it amazing that a draft of 224 players (not counting compensation picks) can be stretched over 3 days? Regarding your ???, I'd agree or a couple UDFAs.

I like the 3-day format. It gives me 3 days of having a TV all to myself, without anybody urging me to watch something else.

I think we'll draft a FS with a 6 or a 7, and have them compete with Nesbitt for the backup spot.

Edited by jjmac

Seriously after the first round and up to the Bills pick who cares? I just get Vtext updates from the Bills.

PTR

I do my degree work while I'm watching. Makes it a whole lot nicer. And how many major contributors have we drafted after the first round over the years?

Edited by jjmac