Bills on HOF list

K-Gun10

Very nervous, I so hope he makes it. Very deserving imho, he has the stats and the heart and belongs with Jim in the hall (referring to qb/receiver combo).

Tim Graham:

Tim Graham @ByTimGraham

My prediction is yes, but it's going to be close. RT @patcdonaldson: @ByTimGraham does andre reed finally get into the hall?

BTW, love your name. When we were kids we played a game with the football where it was basically whoever got the ball tried to run around and stay up while everybody else tried to tackle him. We called it Mini Max............Time goes by so slow when you are 6, 7, etc. years old that I thought Max played a long time for the Bills, and recently saw it was only here for a short period of time and didn't really have that many yards, etc.......My memory was that he was really fun to watch.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Graham:

Tim Graham @ByTimGraham

My prediction is yes, but it's going to be close. RT @patcdonaldson: @ByTimGraham does andre reed finally get into the hall?

BTW, love your name. When we were kids we played a game with the football where it was basically whoever got the ball tried to run around and stay up while everybody else tried to tackle him. We called it Mini Max............Time goes by so slow when you are 6, 7, etc. years old that I thought Max played a long time for the Bills, and recently saw it was only here for a short period of time and didn't really have that many yards, etc.......My memory was that he was really fun to watch.

:thumbsup:

GOOOOOOOOOO ANDRE!!!

No wrs according to Tim brown. Thought this yr would free up the logjam. This makes future years much tougher for Andre

Does Tim Brown work for Deloitte Touche? If it's such a secret that only they know, how did Tim Brown know well beforehand??