I'm looking for a QB

Hey Olivier--this sounds like an awesome opportunity for a kid who is right out of school. Have you considered direct emails to D3 coaches?

we're trying about everything. The thing with young NCAA qbs is that the senior class is still studying and that last year's class has usually yet found something to do so late in the year... but i'm sure we'll find someone soon!

QB found. like last year we'll have a McGill University QB, hoping it will work as well as last year!

That's awesome Olivier!

You may or may not know but McGill University has a VERY LONG history of American football as does the city where it's located, Montreal.

McGill is an Ivy League school and like many of the ivies had a football club by the 1870s, shortly after the time of Lincoln's assassination.

McGill used to regularly play games (matches) against Harvard and in fact these earliest matches are considered important historical events in the evolution of American football.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_American_football#Rules_standardization_.281873.E2.80.931880.29

QB found. like last year we'll have a McGill University QB, hoping it will work as well as last year!

Keep us updated on how he does. It will be nice to have some football to look forward to.

Good news and please do keep us posted. Is there a league website? I could follow French football during the offseason.

Good news and please do keep us posted. Is there a league website? I could follow French football during the offseason.

elitefoot.blogspot.com is my site and frankly one of the best to follow french football... but it's in french!

That's awesome Olivier!

You may or may not know but McGill University has a VERY LONG history of American football as does the city where it's located, Montreal.

McGill is an Ivy League school and like many of the ivies had a football club by the 1870s, shortly after the time of Lincoln's assassination.

McGill used to regularly play games (matches) against Harvard and in fact these earliest matches are considered important historical events in the evolution of American football.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_American_football#Rules_standardization_.281873.E2.80.931880.29

i know quite a little about mcgill! In fact last year we had a qb and a Rb both from there. MA Sinotte who was our QB last year has been elected the best foreigner of the league . He has most receiver records in quebec collegiate football but played QB for us (he was qb in HS) . he's now mc gill's receivers coach and has helped us recruit Mikelberg who will be our qB this year and has the same football resume HS QB who was WR in college

Salut Olivier,

vous jouez à quelle date à Nice ?

dans quel stade ?

J'irai peut-être vous faire un coucou.

je connais pas le calendrier par coeur mais va voir sur FFFA.org ou sur mon site elitefoot.blogspot.com, tu trouveras ça! Le stade des Dauphins est route de Grenoble mais je sais plus son nom, vérifie sur leur site internet.... Les Dauphins de Nice ont une bien meilleure équipe cette année avec un excellent duo QB WR de Laverne university. Je ne serai pas du voyage à Nice (je suis un membre "déporté" de l'équipe au pays basque! lol)

• 2 weeks later...

For the ones wondering... we have won our first game 23-9 Sunday at Aix en Provence with a young french QB! As our canadian was just here for less than 10 days, it seemed better to start our french backup who knew our system a lot better and he threw 3 Tds! The canadian did play at RB. Now we have a qb controversy! LOL

details at Elitefoot.blogspot.com

For the ones wondering... we have won our first game 23-9 Sunday at Aix en Provence with a young french QB! As our canadian was just here for less than 10 days, it seemed better to start our french backup who knew our system a lot better and he threw 3 Tds! The canadian did play at RB. Now we have a qb controversy! LOL

details at Elitefoot.blogspot.com

:thumbsup: