Oops

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's !@#$ed up. If that were me & someone were sawing through my door I'd assume the worst, grab my gun & start shooting, unaware that it's just grossly incompetent police, their back up would take me out, & the (*^*&%^$^#could pat my wife on the back & tell my daughter he's sorry she doesn't have a dad, & go about his business. Everyone involved in this mistake should be fired.

Sanchez doesn't know how long she was held on the floor, but estimates it was between 30 and 45 minutes while her daughter cried in the other room.

An FBI spokesman read a prepared statement about the incident. "The mistake was quickly apparent to the FBI agents who entered the apartment.

Doesn't sound too quick to me.

That's !@#$ed up. If that were me & someone were sawing through my door I'd assume the worst, grab my gun & start shooting, unaware that it's just grossly incompetent police, their back up would take me out, & the (*^*&%^$^#could pat my wife on the back & tell my daughter he's sorry she doesn't have a dad, & go about his business. Everyone involved in this mistake should be fired.

And then Rob's House became the next Ruby Ridge.

Chainsaw through the front door?? Whatever happened to battering rams?

PETA jumped in, arguing that the name "battering rams" was degrading to rams, so they lobbied to get the government to come up with another way to open the doors of drug dealers. The obvious answer was to scare the crap out of three-year-olds by tearing through their front door at 6 a.m. with a Husqvarna 18" 455 55.5cc Rancher.

Unfortunately, this method is soon to be removed as it was recently discovered that Husqvana is an a right-to-work state, so the EPA invaded their facilities due to "dangerous ecological emissions" from the Husquvarna Rancher Series of chain saws.

In lieu of chainsaws, the federal government has come up with a new plan that entails having members of the French Parliament gently knock on the doors of drug dealers and sheepishly ask if it's okay if they come in.

Rather than just start shooting maybe the better thing to do would be to hold your front door at gunpoint until you know what's going on. That way when you see a bunch of guys with FBI vests on you know not to shoot and you would have less of a chance of being shot yourself.

Once the whole thing was over you could sue the living **** out of them.

P.S.

This thread title was paid for by the coalition to elect Rick Perry. And he approves this thread.

Rather than just start shooting maybe the better thing to do would be to hold your front door at gunpoint until you know what's going on.

So to recap: you're an average, innocent, working, compassionate single parent at home alone with your three-year-old child when suddenly someone starts using a chainsaw to cut down your door. You have a gun. And the plan is to find out what's going on with the person holding the chainsaw who is ripping through your front door before you start shooting?

Maybe he could convince a bunch of his law school buddies to join his cult. They could occupy a dorm or something.

No, we're gonna break new ground. We're going to go camping in front of an administration building, refuse to bathe, and use the lawn as a toilet. That'll show em.

So to recap: you're an average, innocent, working, compassionate single parent at home alone with your three-year-old child when suddenly someone starts using a chainsaw to cut down your door. You have a gun. And the plan is to find out what's going on with the person holding the chainsaw who is ripping through your front door before you start shooting?

Yes. That's pretty much what I said.