An example as to why politics suck

I care about results to but I also pay attention who takes credit for those results.

Hey, Life's not fair, so we just get over it

Your cadence needs a little work, but I think you have a future in political rapping.

You know, I was thinkin somethin along those lines right after I typed that :lol:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an example as to why political board suck. 5 pages now and 4.9999 of them have nothing to do this the original statement!

I wonder if it had anything to do with the inane OP?

A better example is you bitching about Michelle Obama putting honey on an apple, you twit.

Next thing you know, whateverdude will come through my door with a battering saw because I put nutella on my whole wheat toast.

makes me want to puke

oops wrong board

Pathetic (not the clip or the story, the fact that you posted it as something that's somehow worthy).

But I guess when you are the first non-white resident of the White House certain people have to find every reason to hate on you. Oh, but it has nothing to do with race. I know.

PTR

Pathetic.

Like posting on debt reduction is any less pathetic or more worthy of discussion, as if both parties are interested in anything other than half measures that protect their special interest voting blocs. Or posting about who will win the presidency as if you have any real choice in the matter.

I hate to spoil things for you but Obama wins this walking away. He has the money, propaganda machine, news media, and popular culture on his side. Mitt has as much as a chance of winning the presidency as did Bob Dole against Clinton. So, I say why not talk about honey, apples and wife pimping.

Edited by whateverdude

Like posting on debt reduction is any less pathetic or more worthy of discussion, as if both parties are interested in anything other than half measures that protect their special interest voting blocs. Or posting about who will win the presidency as if you have any real choice in the matter.

I hate to spoil things for you but Obama wins this walking away. He has the money, propaganda machine, news media, and popular culture on his side. Mitt has as much as a chance of winning the presidency as did Bob Dole against Clinton. So, I say why not talk about honey, apples and wife pimping.

Thanks for getting us back on topic and discussing the issues. What exactly about Ann Romney's fruit consumption leads you to believe that Obama wins in a landslide?

Thanks for getting us back on topic and discussing the issues. What exactly about Ann Romney's fruit consumption leads you to believe that Obama wins in a landslide?

When did I post this Last week or something? What were we talking about..I have a short attention span. I'm onto night vision now

Like posting on debt reduction is any less pathetic or more worthy of discussion

:blink:

as if both parties are interested in anything other than half measures that protect their special interest voting blocs.

Why would they bother to change anything important or take more than half measures when idiots are pretending a television bit by a non-voting spouse is an example of "why politics suck"?