Buffalo Chicken Stromboli

mead107

Just got done making the chicken in the crock pot with Franks Hot sauce, White vinagar, Butter. cooked the breast 5 hours and just shreaded it and put it back in to simmer for 1 more hour. Then we will make it into Stromboli. O MY GOD what flavor Can't wait to get it in the oven with the Blue cheese and all the other goodies.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by mead107

Just got done making the chicken in the crock pot with Franks Hot sauce, White vinagar, Butter. cooked the breast 5 hours and just shreaded it and put it back in to simmer for 1 more hour. Then we will make it into Stromboli. O MY GOD what flavor Can't wait to get it in the oven with the Blue cheese and all the other goodies.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I see your weight loss plan is on schedule. Sorry it's just sitting there :devil:

Did u cook the chicken in all those ingredients the full5 hours or just the final hour once shredded

Stromboli was very good . Want to tweak it an make it hotter. I think I would like it better if it was not shredded. But more chunk like.May change from provolone to pepper jack or and change from franks hot sauce to a different hot sauce. Crumbled Blue cheese was very good. Might put less mozzarella or try one with out.

1328056958[/url]' post='2374514']

I checked the tailgating forum, but there doesn't seem to be a recipe for your stromboli. Are you just trying to taunt us?

Yes. You have to come to class or send me a case of wine for it.

Make sure you come to this years opener.

Stromboli was very good . Want to tweak it an make it hotter. I think I would like it better if it was not shredded. But more chunk like.May change from provolone to pepper jack or and change from franks hot sauce to a different hot sauce. Crumbled Blue cheese was very good. Might put less mozzarella or try one with out.

Keep the chicken in chunk. Shredded

Swiss has less sodium. What about

that new Buffalo Tabasco sauce or

Mrs Dash Extra Spicy Salt-Free?