What Fitz has been up to so far this offseason

I'm going to be in Amarillo, TX in a couple weeks for work. I'll be making my second visit to the Big Texan Steak ranch while I'm there. I was messing around on their website and was checking out the list of all the people who completed the 72 oz. steak challenge. I scrolled to the bottom and came across a familiar name. :thumbsup:

http://www.bigtexan.com/72oz%20steak%20eaters.pdf

Gotta love it!

I can't remember where, but when the Bills were one of the toasts of the NFL, early in the season, there was an article about Fitz and the O-line, and how much they all love to eat...I never said anything, but I really thought, if the Bills season unraveled, that article would come back to haunt Fitz, at least here on TSW... wtf is Fitz doing in Amarilo, besides chowing down on cow?

I can't remember where, but when the Bills were one of the toasts of the NFL, early in the season, there was an article about Fitz and the O-line, and how much they all love to eat...I never said anything, but I really thought, if the Bills season unraveled, that article would come back to haunt Fitz, at least here on TSW... wtf is Fitz doing in Amarilo, besides chowing down on cow?

Driving home to Flagstaff I assume?

PTR

I'm really glad that he's already started his off season workout regimen. Does this do anything to dispel the injured rib conspiracy theory? No way you can power down that much steak with busted ribs.

Well the game in which it is speculated he was injured was on October 30th… and the Bills last game was 4 weeks ago today.

If he was injured, he's probably pretty much healed up by now.

Amarillo=Texas A&M

Texas A&M=Ryan Tannehill

I'm really glad that he's already started his off season workout regimen. Does this do anything to dispel the injured rib conspiracy theory? No way you can power down that much steak with busted ribs.

I'm happy he had the confidence too handle the pressure of eating the whole steak! Bravo Fitz! Baby steps man.

Fitz wanted to be in the elite company of a 69-year-old grandmother and an 11-year old boy. :sick:

http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/article.php/20051117045229565

Nearly 17% of all people attempting it succeeded:

"- Nearly 6,200 people have succeeded in eating the 72oz. steak (since 1960).

- Almost 37,000 people have attempted to consume the free 72oz. steak (since 1960)."

"- The oldest person to eat the steak was a 69-year-old grandmother; the youngest, an 11-year old boy."

Dudes,

I hate to break it to y'all but there is more than one person in the world named Ryan Fizpatrick. It was not necessarily our QB. Maybe but no way of knowing without a picture.

01/17/12 Ryan Fitzpatrick 49:50 29 225 Gilbert, AZ Go Bills! #14

Jboys should be very happy about this.

Dudes,

I hate to break it to y'all but there is more than one person in the world named Ryan Fizpatrick. It was not necessarily our QB. Maybe but no way of knowing without a picture.

A poster on another Bills board was actually there and there was a "Go Bills! #14" next to his name.