To LABillzFan

Juror#8

My sincerest apologies. I was wrong.

I believe that I misread one of your posts to have mentioned something that I now don't think it mentioned.

I think "in voice" your post read one way. When I went back to read your post again, it read differently and I noticed that it was edited.

I've read the post probably 15 times since then, and I believe that the error was mine.

I was impetuous, and rude. I was going to send you a PM but since I called you out in view of the forum, I felt that the only right thing to do was to apologize in view of the forum.

Please don't feel compelled to respond to this. I'll erase this post after it's been posted for a day or so (if the mods don't erase sooner because of it's 'non-political' nature).

You handled the situation with class and a lot better than I would have if criticized similiarly.

-Jason

I believe that I misread one of your posts to have mentioned something that I now don't think it mentioned.

I think "in voice" your post read one way. When I went back to read your post again, it read differently and I noticed that it was edited.

I've read the post probably 15 times since then, and I believe that the error was mine.

I was impetuous, and rude. I was going to send you a PM but since I called you out in view of the forum, I felt that the only right thing to do was to apologize in view of the forum.

Please don't feel compelled to respond to this. I'll erase this post after it's been posted for a day or so (if the mods don't erase sooner because of it's 'non-political' nature).

You handled the situation with class and a lot better than I would have if criticized similiarly.

-Jason

:thumbsup: It did make for an interesting thread though.

-Jason

Never admit you're wrong or apologize on PPP. You wouldn't cover yourself in paper cuts and go shark diving, would you?