To tear the field goal posts down or not.....

That is the question that must be answered when we win next Sunday and clinch a playoff berth.

179312[/snapback]

Only if the Jets already lost.

It would look kinda stupid to tear down the posts if the Jets win and Denver goes on to win later that afternoon.

Ever since the fans ripped up the turf with a game to go in 1991, if you try to go on the field you can expect security to kick your @ss.

179324[/snapback]

Entering the field at any point during or after the game is an automatic $500 fine and a trip straight to jail.

Stay off the goddamn field. Is nothing sacred?

180131[/snapback]

I walked on the field with my Dad after we beat the Jets and clinched in 89. It was a magical moment as thousands were out there. The Super Bowl posts are the only ones we need to take down. Like mentioned above somehow I can picture Bills fans being the first to do it. :blink:

I walked on the field with my Dad after we beat the Jets and clinched in 89.  It was a magical moment as thousands were out there.  The Super Bowl posts are the only ones we need to take down.  Like mentioned above somehow I can picture Bills fans being the first to do it. :blink:

180140[/snapback]

When though? The season after?

It's not like we'll win the Super Bowl at home.

Ripping down the goal posts is so cliche. Buffalo needs to start a new tradition, like every woman going topless to celebrate a big win!

;)

180124[/snapback]

Supposed to be in the 40s Sunday, so the ladies could do some sunnin'. :blink: