Jets: 4-3 on road, Rams: 4-2 at home....

SDS

SDS, we are still here, both alive for the playoffs and here on TBD.

Thank you for doing so much for so !@#$ing long!!!!!!!!

God Bless you and your loved ones. Merry Christmas SDS, and GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

179316[/snapback]

Bill, don't take this the wrong way.......but have you stumbled upon the positive benefits of the water bong on gameday? :devil:

Bill, don't take this the wrong way.......but have you stumbled upon the positive benefits of the water bong on gameday?  :devil:

179323[/snapback]

I am just a proud Bills fan, and a proud poster on TBD. Excuse me, I dont know how long you have been posting here, but SDS (and the mods) have, at their own expense, delivered us a forum upon which friendships were made and support was offered through some pretty rough times in posters' lives.

Now, we are going to beat the dog**** out of the steelers. More good times ahead, so stick around. :flirt:

I am just a proud Bills fan, and a proud poster on TBD. Excuse me, I dont know how long you have been posting here, but SDS (and the mods) have, at their own expense, delivered us a forum upon which friendships were made and support was offered through some pretty rough times in posters' lives.

Now, we are going to beat the dog**** out of the steelers. More good times ahead, so stick around.  :devil:

179354[/snapback]

wow, you are something tonight.......I guess you don't remember how I used to hack on you for being so negative all the time......we had some pretty good exchanges a while back before we started the run we're on......so now that you are all Mr. Positive you just neglect your former antagonizers and pretend we don't exist? I see how you are.........

wow, you are something tonight.......I guess you don't remember how I used to hack on you for being so negative all the time......we had some pretty good exchanges a while back before we started the run we're on......so now that you are all Mr. Positive you just neglect your former antagonizers and pretend we don't exist? I see how you are.........

179368[/snapback]

I welcome dialogue. that is why I am here. I stand behind most of my stances and admit that some were wrong.

I dont care about being "right." I care about the Buffalo Bills football team, and thank SDS for the friendships I have made on this board.

Were all of your predictions correct? ;)

I welcome dialogue. that is why I am here. I stand behind most of my stances and admit that some were wrong.

I dont care about being "right." I care about the Buffalo Bills football team, and thank SDS for the friendships I have made on this board.

Were all of your predictions correct?  ;)

179412[/snapback]

I don't make predictions ;) But I DO make adversaries......of which, you were one......but now you don't want to play anymore cause you are smoking the sunshine and blowing up all our asssses.......well let me tell YOU something, Mr. Bill........SOME of us were second-handing sunshine smoke LONG before some of you negative nancies were.....so don't be tryin to just pretend like we don't exist.......cause we know that you know that I know that THEY know, that we're still here.

go Bills.......and TD rules

What happens if Buffalo beats Pittsburgh, the Jets beat St. Louis at 1 and then the Broncos kick a last second FG to beat the Colts by a point during the 4 O'Clock games? Could the season end in a MORE agonizing fashion than that?

I hope not. Personally, I'd love to see you guys make it, I think you'll put up more of a fight than either the Jets or Broncos so good luck.

What happens if Buffalo beats Pittsburgh, the Jets beat St. Louis at 1 and then the Broncos kick a last second FG to beat the Colts by a point during the 4 O'Clock games?  Could the season end in a MORE agonizing fashion than that?

179478[/snapback]

lmao.....wow.......do you enjoy having your partner stick long, thick, metal rods into your urethra?

They won't lose to the Iggles.  Bulger will be back, they're at home, and the Iggles will be resting their starters.

179330[/snapback]

Another team I don't see resting their starters for TWO WHOLE weeks and come out very rusty for the playoffs. I bet the Iggles and Stillers starters play at least the 1st half.

What happens if Buffalo beats Pittsburgh, the Jets beat St. Louis at 1 and then the Broncos kick a last second FG to beat the Colts by a point during the 4 O'Clock games?  Could the season end in a MORE agonizing fashion than that?

I hope not.  Personally, I'd love to see you guys make it, I think you'll put up more of a fight than either the Jets or Broncos so good luck.

179478[/snapback]

Actually, who cares what you you want...

Your username is downright disgraceful, so quit being nice....

lmao.....wow.......do you enjoy having your partner stick long, thick, metal rods into your urethra?

179485[/snapback]

Patsie troll to the core he is. Too bad the Patsies don't have a forum or he would be there... Maybe we can take up a collection and get the 3 loyal, diehard, Patsie fans a server?

Must be awful to be a alien in your own nation? The support network really sucks!

I don't make predictions ;)  But  I DO make adversaries......of which, you were one......but now you don't want to play anymore cause you are smoking the sunshine and blowing up all our asssses.......well let me tell YOU something, Mr. Bill........SOME of us were second-handing sunshine smoke LONG before some of you negative nancies were.....so don't be tryin to just pretend like we don't exist.......cause we know that you know that I know that THEY know, that we're still here.

go Bills.......and TD rules

179435[/snapback]

I dont know what you are talking about but you seem happy, so I am happy for you.

perhaps you can send me a PM when you are more able to tell me what you are getting at. That said.....GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!