Jets: 4-3 on road, Rams: 4-2 at home....

SDS

I dont know what you are talking about but you seem happy, so I am happy for you.

perhaps you can send me a PM when you are more able to tell me what you are getting at. That said.....GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

179518[/snapback]

Bill, my gosh, at the beginning of the year every single thing you posted was negative. How can you not remember this? lol Someone steal your nickname and pretending to be you?? ;)

Actually, who cares what you you want... 

Your username is downright disgraceful, so quit being nice....

179498[/snapback]

It is a downright disgrace. Like the time he tried to convince people that making fan noise while the Bills were on offense AT HOME was the problem... Little does he realize that real home fans know when to be quiet in their own stadium! I guess that doesn't happen in NE... Maybe he should try getting a ticket there?

Bill, my gosh, at the beginning of the year every single thing you posted was negative. How can you not remember this? lol  Someone steal your nickname and pretending to be you??  ;)

179521[/snapback]

OK. Let's assume that you are correct (a fact that I do not dispute). The things that I was screaming about have stopped, can you feel it? :o

Mike Williams is kicking ass. The Buffalo Bills football team has a good RG and Tucker is looking good at LG. The biggest factor? Travis Henry is not on the football field stinking it up.

I have nothing left to complain about. :D<_<;)

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!