Article on Bills' new QB coach

That makes me happy.

By the way, who in their right mind would rather coach under Rex Ryan the loudmouth than Chan Gailey?

If you can make anything of Sanchez - that loudmouth and the ny media will have you on a fast track to NFL stardom.

If you can make anything of Sanchez - that loudmouth and the ny media will have you on a fast track to NFL stardom.

Easier said than done. Did you see all the drama coming from the Jets locker room last year? Do you think anybody wants to walk into that shhhiistorm?

Besides, with a guy like Rex Ryan if Sanchez and the offence do well he'll take most of the credit but if if Sanchez sucks guess who gets thrown under the new york tour bus? Yup, you guessed it.

Easier said than done. Did you see all the drama coming from the Jets locker room last year? Do you think anybody wants to walk into that shhhiistorm?

Besides, with a guy like Rex Ryan if Sanchez and the offence do well he'll take most of the credit but if if Sanchez sucks guess who gets thrown under the new york tour bus? Yup, you guessed it.

I didn't say I want the job. But even if the incoming coach gets dumb lucky (and say all this mess galvanizes the lockerroom somewhere between now and September or playcalling improves next year....) -- suddenly he's the hottest name around for OC jobs and gets out of there.

I disagree. I think that if the offence improves next year the qb coach will be in for a long wait before he gets the credit he deserves. The media will more likely jump on the Sanchez train and say he has matured and all that. Maybe even give credit to the OC if the playcalling improves.

I just hope that from what i did read about him being Miami's QB coach that it was just that he didn't have much to work with in Henne b/c he didn't do much . But i guess one way to look at it is they did start doing better toward the end of the year .

If he was the one that helped Moore from what he was the previous year then he did some good things with him ..

Therein lies the rub. He probably saw the Jets commitment to Sanchez and thought it is too risky a situation to coach such an underperformer. He probably thinks Fitz is more 'coachable' and Sanchez is just dumber than a box of rocks.

Therein lies the rub. He probably saw the Jets commitment to Sanchez and thought it is too risky a situation to coach such an underperformer. He probably thinks Fitz is more 'coachable' and Sanchez is just dumber than a box of rocks.

When it comes to "coach-ability" There is no question that Sanchez is not as coachable. They tried to coach him how to baseball slide when he scrambles and you still see him go head first and take hits he could have avoided.

Plus the defense in NJ Jets is getting old, with all those old Ravens on the way out and the money invested in the secondary it will be hard to replace.

Plus if Rex has a 2012 like his 2011, it would be a shocker if he was NOT canned.

Where it looks like if the Bills get to 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 in 2012 there is no shot of Chan getting canned so Buffalo looks a little more stable.

If you were making sine waves the Bills would be close to the bottom on the way up, where the Jets would have already crested and most likely on the way down.

Edited by Why So Serious?