Dre Kirkpatrick Busted For Marijuana Possession

H2o

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its weed, relax folks :thumbsup:

show me a college kid who doesnt burn (especially athletes) and ill show you a Bills Super Bowl Ring

And I'll show you millions - one for every dollar he lost - that never get caught. The offseason before the draft is an awful time (combine coming up) and to get caught with it indicates a certain level of dumb for a guy in his position.

Well you know there shouldn't be no law

on people that want to smoke a little dope...

link

Git 'er done, Buddy!!! :beer:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

thanks for the link. you just made my late lunch break that much better :lol:

And I'll show you millions - one for every dollar he lost - that never get caught. The offseason before the draft is an awful time (combine coming up) and to get caught with it indicates a certain level of dumb for a guy in his position.

No your right its dumb, do it where ya wont get caught. Im just bustin bxlls

I doubt it, a little weed won't scare off GMs.

its weed, relax folks :thumbsup:

show me a college kid who doesnt burn (especially athletes) and ill show you a Bills Super Bowl Ring

:lol: true

I doubt it, a little weed won't scare off GMs.

:lol: true

What typically worries them isn't the weed, it's the judgement displayed in the situation. I think GMs generally accept that it happens - but to totally miss the boat on how to handle it if you are making that choice is a far bigger red flag. He wont freefall but even a few slots is millions.

This is great for the Bills ! Now we can get Upshaw in the 1st round & this guy in the 3rd or 4th . Of coarse thats what most everybody else in the league is thinking !!

If you think for one minute that that will stop the Pats from drafting him your foolish . I could understand if it was meth , crank or crack but it's pot :doh: !!!

If they can legally sell alcohol :beer: which can kill you in one setting pot is like selling asprin it's only illegal because of ignorance about it & Budwieser , Seagrams , Jose Quervo , & huge pharmeceutical companies injecting monies to keep it that way . :thumbdown:

Heck the great Bruce Smith was arrested 5 times for DUI :sick: & the other dude paid 8 Mil to get out of killing a guy while he was driving drunk :cry: !!

This ain't nothin !!! :wallbash: After his first 2 INT's & some community service they'll forget all about it !! DRAFT HIM BUDDY :w00t: !!!

FitzPatrick more than likely didn't cost himself, much, if any money. You all keep forgetting about the rookie salary cap. Since teams aren't investing as much money in these guys, there better able to take chances, because a miss won't hurt your cap, to badly.

We were talking on the DraftTek board about how far he'll fall on the Big Board. I'd like your opinions.

My thoughts are that he now drops to the #28-42 range, below Dennard for sure and maybe below Janoris Jenkins and Minnifield.

We've also changed 57 players who have decided to return to college and avoid the No Fun League.

We were talking on the DraftTek board about how far he'll fall on the Big Board. I'd like your opinions.

My thoughts are that he now drops to the #28-42 range, below Dennard for sure and maybe below Janoris Jenkins and Minnifield.

We've also changed 57 players who have decided to return to college and avoid the No Fun League.

Im going with doesn't drop at all, and is still a top 15 pick.

Wow.

Why would he drop,teams don't have as much money tied up in first round picks with the new CBA, and he's still IMO the clear cut second best corner in this draft.NFL teams will more likely be more concerned with how he times/tests at the combine.

Edited by mob16151

I ran a simulation and am showing the section of the draft that Kirkpatrick's Oops will likely effect. Lots of teams take CB's early: San Diego, Dallas, Cincy, and Detroit. My guess is Cincy considers the dropoff in ability between Janoris Jenkins and Dre Kirkpatrick to be too great, and Cincy takes him at #21.

1 15 San Diego Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama P3O +3 Value

1 16 Chicago David DeCastro OG Stanford P3 +1 Value

1 17 Tennessee Quinton Coples DE43 North Carolina P1 +9 Value

1 18 Dallas Alfonzo Dennard CB Nebraska P2 +0 Value

1 19 NY Jets Juron Criner WRF Arizona P3R -9 Reach

1 20 Denver Mark Barron SS Alabama P3 -1 Reach

1 21 Cincinnati Janoris Jenkins CB North Alabama P1 -6 Reach

1 22 NY Giants Don'ta Hightower ILB Alabama P3 +0 Value

1 23 Cincinnati Peter Konz OG Wisconsin P2 -2 Reach

1 24 Cleveland Whitney Mercilus DE43 Illinois P3 +5 Value

1 25 Houston Jonathan Martin OT Stanford P3 +5 Value

1 26 Detroit Chase Minnifield CB Virginia P3 -7 Reach