State of Obama's Economy

Juror#8

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip for ya. Best not to call someone who you're asking to make you something to eat a slut.

But anyway white, wheat or rye?

Day old "slipper bread"?

I feel like Emperor Palpatine. "Turn to the dark side, Juror #8..." I'm so proud.

You're taking credit for something that was self-inflicted?

No, I'm taking credit for creating the environment that encourages such meltdowns. I am the Sith Lord of childishness...

Or you can tell him how important it is to take the required daily dosage.

I guess these are the intense debates that you are referring to? M'kay.

A little lithium never hurt anyone, in fact may be a bit of a benefit.

Yep, because this conversation follows the formula of every other debate that we've had.

Weak.

Thanks for contributing.

Yep, because this conversation follows the formula of every other debate that we've had.

Weak.

Thanks for contributing.

I'm happy that you're winning this one-sided argument, Mr. Sheen.

Oh how I remember how polite and eloquent Juror8 used to be...

Now look what we've done!

:w00t:

Baaaaad influences you all have been. :pirate:

Tip for ya. Best not to call someone who you're asking to make you something to eat a slut.

But anyway white, wheat or rye?

Rye, please.

I don't eat white bread, don't use white sugar, and won't use white flour.

But I'm not racist.

I'm happy that you're winning this one-sided argument, Mr. Sheen.

I'm happy that you're happy, sweet cheeks.

You are fueling this shitstorm with your own brand of excrement. I assume you were just feeling a little frisky today and decided to have a little fun. People here have a long memory and you may be hampering your ability to have future serious discussions though.

LA asked upthread what was it that he said that was so reprehensible. If he has no problem with you stating it, why should you?

Again, respectfully, I don't care about their memories.

This conversation got off-topic for a multiplicity of reasons. Those are being ignored, so too is the snarkiness directed at me, but my posts are being highlighted. Have I been uncivil? Absolutely. Did I precipitate it? No.

Again, look back at the posts.

That is what happens when you have many people of the exact same ideological persuasion infiltrated by other thoughts and opinions. The "same-ness" gets a pass, and other opinions get accentuated as if "other" is "bad."

Instead of discussing it, folks just demonize, characterize, and categorize.

In fact this message will receive the same treatment. It's par for the course.

This is not about comments against LA. I've said numerous times that that is between him and me. I didn't address you in my comments about LA so your involvement is entirely unneccessary.

This is about marginalization and differing opinions. This is about a desire to maintain the status quo ante. It was evident from "go" and hasn't relented.

So I don't know who "woke up frisky." It wasn't me.

Again, respectfully, I don't care about their memories.

This conversation got off-topic for a multiplicity of reasons. Those are being ignored, so too is the snarkiness directed at me, but my posts are being highlighted. Have I been uncivil? Absolutely. Did I precipitate it? No.

Again, look back at the posts.

That is what happens when you have many people of the exact same ideological persuasion infiltrated by other thoughts and opinions. The "same-ness" gets a pass, and other opinions get accentuated as if "other" is "bad."Instead of discussing it, folks just demonize, characterize, and categorize.

In fact this message will receive the same treatment. It's par for the course.

This is not about comments against LA. I've said numerous times that that is between him and me. I didn't address you in my comments about LA so your involvement is entirely unneccessary.

This is about marginalization and differing opinions. This is about a desire to maintain the status quo ante. It was evident from "go" and hasn't relented.

So I don't know who "woke up frisky." It wasn't me.

I beg to differ. There are arguments often between conservatives on this board. Just bring up Sarah Palin, Muslims, immigration policy and race relations. The lemmings are over to the left.

No, I'm taking credit for creating the environment that encourages such meltdowns. I am the Sith Lord of childishness...

Tom, I play Star Wars The Old Republic. I know several Sith Lords. Sith Lords are friends of mine. Tom, you're no Sith Lord.

In fact I am a Sith Lord. Level 50 Marauder...Darth Erie Jedislayer.