Lee Evans - Year End Look At His Year With The Ravens

Correction - bashing Evans because HE sucks. Get it?

Odd obsession. We have far bigger problems than how well Evans did or didn't do this year...He could have stayed here and we still would have sucked. Our issues are more systemic.

People just don't how to respond when the Bills actually do something smart. It's such a rare event.

PTR

ya real smart, dump a proven deep threat and rely on unproven street free agents who all got hurt as well, oh and parrish, who gets hurt every year.

trading evans was an all-time cheapskate move and nothing else, he also would probably not have gotten hurt had he stayed and may have had a fantastic year like he had already had 2 or 3 times before.

how many great years did easley,parrish, or donald duck ever have? And how smart is it to have only one good reciever on the roster and not 2?

Oh and how many times did evans get stupid penalties? and how many big game-losing drops did he have?

I remember quit a few game winning catches, but thats the real problem with the board isnt it? short memories.

ya real smart, dump a proven deep threat and rely on unproven street free agents who all got hurt as well, oh and parrish, who gets hurt every year.

trading evans was an all-time cheapskate move and nothing else, he also would probably not have gotten hurt had he stayed and may have had a fantastic year like he had already had 2 or 3 times before.

how many great years did easley,parrish, or donald duck ever have? And how smart is it to have only one good reciever on the roster and not 2?

Oh and how many times did evans get stupid penalties? and how many big game-losing drops did he have?

I remember quit a few game winning catches, but thats the real problem with the board isnt it? short memories.

Proven threat?? In 2008 maybe. Just admit that the Bills got something for a player who was about to fall off. I know it hurts to admit it.

PTR

You realize that Evans missed almost half the season, right?

Oh oh oh, I got one too!!

And how many 1000 yard back to back seasons did he have, no wait that doesn't work... Oh wait...

How many double digit TD seasons did he have... Oh wait that doesn't work either... Hmmm I'll have to come back

Edited by Wayne333

Even though we are better off with a 4th rounder than lee evans, it is a shame we didn't replace him with someone better. Easley might have been something special, but that will be a huge questionmark for while, maybe forever. Even if we do resign stevie, we really should be drafting a WR with one of our top 3 picks somewhere, unless a really special player falls to us.

I am looking forward to seeing what Easley can do next year now that he has been cleared to play, and to the point though, the Lee Evans trade was absolutely necessary. What good is a guy if he plays wide receiver, but doesn't catch any passes? I don't see anywhere in the media guide the position "Phantom Double Coverage Drawer" or PDCD for the acro-nymphos. Lee is done, has been for a while, and it was nice to see the Bills part ways when the time was right. even when the team makes a good move people will still find something to crap on.

Edited by McKinleys Curse