Blow it up!

phypon

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think something will happen soon. I think Nix, Whaley, and Gailey will want to get things in motion as soon as possible.

They don't have final say over personnel in this franchise. Littmann and Brandon are running this team, standing behind the curtain, and making the budget. Nix, Whaley, and Gailey are basically the front men for an organization run by people who don't care about anything but the bottom line. Firing Gailey or anyone has to be approved at the highest level because it affects the bottom line.

Edwards has to go but this team isn't that far off. They just need more talent - multiple pass rushers and another wr/ tightend. It sucks how things finished but progress was made.

Need some help against the run, too.

I'm ready for a fresh start. I like chan, but his offense did not progress, it regressed. I also like Fitz and have been a supporter but he just doesn't have it. Fitz is too inconsistent. As far as Georgie boy goes... :wallbash:

Do you get tired of saying this every year?

I'm a fan just like I think you are. Nothing would make me happier than making the playoffs. But seriously, what does crying about things honestly do? We are completely powerless to change anything.

I think our offense is as good as it has been in forever. Our oline, which most people trashes, set franchise records for sacks allowed and we average 5 ypc. That is very good. Fitz is what he is but he's about as good of a QB as we have had since Bledsoe.

Our defense sucks and a change definitely needs to be made there. But it's not crazy to think a team that started 5-2 and gets pro bowl talent back (Wood, FJax, Williams) and adds more talent is that far off.