4 117 Cincinnati Trevor Guyton DE43

6 188 Pittsburgh Mychal Kendricks ILB

7 221 San Francisco Mitchell Schwartz OT

TEXAS

3 75 San Diego Alex Okafor OLB34

3 91 Baltimore Keenan Robinson ILB

4 102 Carolina Kheeston Randall DT43

5 139 Arizona Emmanuel Acho ILB

Hey Astro, not related to tonight's game but was wondering why Draftek doesn't rank some players while other sites do? I think Cordarro Law DE/OLB from southern Miss would be a good pick for us in the 3rd or 4rth but he's not even on the draft board?

I'm not sure that we can like any of these players.

Has Williams the CB overcome the obstacles put up by Williams the lazy fat assed no heart LT (he played for Tampa after he left Buffalo)?

As for Cal...we once had a RB from that school and he was kind of wacky so we sent him to Seattle.

Twice bitten...

Hey Astro, not related to tonight's game but was wondering why Draftek doesn't rank some players while other sites do? I think Cordarro Law DE/OLB from southern Miss would be a good pick for us in the 3rd or 4rth but he's not even on the draft board?

I'll chat with the Big Cheese and see what the scoop is. I know they have been culling the crop as juniors declare that they're going back to school. I'll get back to you. I liked him too.

Astro

From DraftTek's Simulator, including Round, Pick # and Team Drafting Them:

CALIFORNIA

4 117 Cincinnati Trevor Guyton DE43

6 188 Pittsburgh Mychal Kendricks ILB

7 221 San Francisco Mitchell Schwartz OT

TEXAS

3 75 San Diego Alex Okafor OLB34

3 91 Baltimore Keenan Robinson ILB

4 102 Carolina Kheeston Randall DT43

5 139 Arizona Emmanuel Acho ILB

None in bold. Other than maybe a couple players, Texas players do not fare well in the NFL.

Dont tell Brian Orakpo, or Aaron Williams that.

Or Justin Blalock, Jamaal Charles, Leonard Davis, Phil Dawson, Jermichael Finley, Cedric Griffin, Ahmard Hall, Casey Hampton, Lamarr Houston, Quentin Jammer, Derrick Johnson, Henry Melton, Cory Redding, Shaun Rogers, Earl Thomas, Kasey Studdard, Lyle Sendlein.

Not to mention late round/udfa depth guys like Frank Okam, Chris Ogbonnaya, Brian Robison, Jonathan Scott, Sam Acho, Jordan Shipley all contributing to teams.

Nah, Texas players never do well.

Edited by BlueFire

Or Justin Blalock, Jamaal Charles, Leonard Davis, Phil Dawson, Jermichael Finley, Cedric Griffin, Ahmard Hall, Casey Hampton, Lamarr Houston, Quentin Jammer, Derrick Johnson, Henry Melton, Cory Redding, Shaun Rogers, Earl Thomas, Kasey Studdard, Lyle Sendlein.

Not to mention late round/udfa depth guys like Frank Okam, Chris Ogbonnaya, Brian Robison, Jonathan Scott, Sam Acho, Jordan Shipley all contributing to teams.

Nah, Texas players never do well.

I like the good doctor but I'm glad you posted this.

Judge the individual, not the school.

Remember this is in SD at Qualcomm ...I'll be watching my

states Horns but AIN'T looking forward to seeing the field

that the Bills played on Dec 11!!

Just keep thinking about the awesome tailgate party and the fun weekend you had

GO BILLS :thumbsup:

I'll chat with the Big Cheese and see what the scoop is. I know they have been culling the crop as juniors declare that they're going back to school. I'll get back to you. I liked him too.

Astro

Southern Miss website says he is a senior.

Buffalo Barbarian I love your way of thinking Cordarro Law is a beast, he will move up draft boards come this March

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: If he played like that every game he'd be the number overall pick.

Really hope he is as good as he looks and we can get him after the second as we would finally have a pass rush.

Mini mock:

1. OLB Upshaw

2. QB Tannehill

3. OLB Law

if we pulled this off I'd be ecstatic.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Trevor Guyton Looked pretty good out there, made a ton of plays in the backfield, wouldn't mind him on the Bills.

Mychal Kendricks looked good too, really don't need him but I wouldn't be upset if we got him.

The Texas guys on your list didn't really stand out except Kheeston Randall who made some nice plays, although a little light in the pants for us, he could be a good end. However Jackson Jeffcoat (soph, Jim's kid) is a guy to keep an eye on in the future as he was bringing the heat all night.

Just say no to Cal players.

Outside of ML, I was big on Cam Jordan last year and he's got 28 tackles and 0 sacks for New Orleans. In hindsight, glad the Bills weren't forced to draft him. More evidence to not allow Senior Bowl performance influence your drafting choices.

Just say no to Cal players.

Outside of ML, I was big on Cam Jordan last year and he's got 28 tackles and 0 sacks for New Orleans. In hindsight, glad the Bills weren't forced to draft him. More evidence to not allow Senior Bowl performance influence your drafting choices.

Don't you think it's a bit early to judge Jordan?

Or any player from this draft class for that matter?