10.Buffalo Bills: 6-9

11.Kansas City Chiefs: 6-9

Here is the current strength of schedule of the teams near the Bills:

■Buffalo: 51.7 percent

■Kansas City: 51.6 percent

■Miami: 51.4 percent

■Carolina: 50.8 percent

■Washington: 46.9 percent

We don't have a shot at #7...We go as high as pick 8 or to the 11th pick...

Games this week:

We want Miami over Jets, KC over Denver, Carolina over Saints. Also, Cleveland beating Pitt and Baltimore beating Cincy would help with tie breaker with Miami...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't we be ahead of carolina playing a much tougher schedule?

No because the logic is, if Carolina played an easier schedule and finished with the same record, they must be a worse team. The strength of schedule comes back to bite us in this case...

Cool, I was hoping the win vs. Denver didn't drop us to like 15th. I can definitely deal with 8-11th.....An impact performer always slides a little......my short list for that range is Alshon Jeffery (and yes we need him with or without Steve coming back!), Courtney Upshaw (move Kelsay to situational pass rusher only), or even Zak Brown. Just imagine what the D would look like with Zak Brown playing LB instead of Spencer Johnson!!!!!!!!!

A somewhat under the radar signing at TE would be John Carlson. He's been hurt a bit but he and Chandler could really solidify the position for us for the first time in....forever lol. No, it wouldn't be the dynamic due like the Pats have, but very solid nontheless. We score Carlson in free agency and Jeffrey in the draft, this offense becomes VERY balanced. Sure, the D would still need work and we'd still be stuck with Fitz, but we'd still have more draft picks and HOPEFULLY a little more action in free agency to deal with that side of the ball.

First, the current order:

1.Indianapolis Colts: 2-13

2.St. Louis Rams: 2-13

3.Minnesota Vikings: 3-12

4.Jacksonville Jaguars: 4-11

5.Cleveland Browns: 4-11

6.Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 4-11

7.Washington Redskins: 5-10

8.Miami Dolphins: 5-10

9.Carolina Panthers: 6-9

10.Buffalo Bills: 6-9

11.Kansas City Chiefs: 6-9

Here is the current strength of schedule of the teams near the Bills:

■Buffalo: 51.7 percent

■Kansas City: 51.6 percent

■Miami: 51.4 percent

■Carolina: 50.8 percent

■Washington: 46.9 percent

We don't have a shot at #7...We go as high as pick 8 or to the 11th pick...

Games this week:

We want Miami over Jets, KC over Denver, Carolina over Saints. Also, Cleveland beating Pitt and Baltimore beating Cincy would help with tie breaker with Miami...

If we win where does that put us?

No QB available will be worth taking between picks 8-12 so the Bills need to shore up the defense. The Bills need someone to rush the passer and I'd also like to see another inside linebacker as well. The Bills need cornerbacks as well as speed receivers, but I think that you can find receivers in lower rounds. Unless there is a Larry Fitzgerald, Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson type available in round 1, I'd go linebacker.

Draft a DE

In the 3-4? Seriously? ALL FOUR Linebackers need to be replaced. they are all backups on good teams. Take the best pass rushing LB in the draft!

No QB available will be worth taking between picks 8-12 so the Bills need to shore up the defense. The Bills need someone to rush the passer and I'd also like to see another inside linebacker as well. The Bills need cornerbacks as well as speed receivers, but I think that you can find receivers in lower rounds. Unless there is a Larry Fitzgerald, Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson type available in round 1, I'd go linebacker.

That was said last year but I would take Dalton right now! I would also take Locker. So Yes there will be QB's there, but Ralph has said he is going to sit tight with Fitz, and Nix isn't smart enough to pick a QB (See last year when he felt no one besides Newton was a 1st rounder) we will be about 7-9 next year.

REmember Ralph plans on it taking SEVERAL years to get this team to winning...

If this is the case then I just want to root for our team to win.

The 10 - 11 pick will net us either Upshaw or Kirpatrick the CB......and both are a definate need.....we have no shot at a QB or one of the top 2 WRs as it stands so winning does not hurt us.

We do not need CB's.....we need a little pressure and then our CB's would be lights out......WR DE LB's all day......and of course the almighty QB position......pretty much anyone you can pick can outthrow the great Fitz...

We do not need CB's.....we need a little pressure and then our CB's would be lights out......WR DE LB's all day......and of course the almighty QB position......pretty much anyone you can pick can outthrow the great Fitz...

LB

WR

OT

In that order.

There's the FA and the draft. But it's most important to add talent, one way or another to those three units first. Another defender to play with his hand in the dirt is NOT a priority.

Bring back Stevie AND Roscoe AND get THE BEST WR available in FA or the draft.

Add as much talent and depth to the LBs and OTs as possible.

In the 3-4? Seriously? ALL FOUR Linebackers need to be replaced. they are all backups on good teams. Take the best pass rushing LB in the draft!

Seriously? Barnett absolutely does not need to be replaced. If you really think that, then that says all I need to know about your football knowledge.

Seriously? Barnett absolutely does not need to be replaced. If you really think that, then that says all I need to know about your football knowledge.

I assume his point is that Barnett was not retained by a Super Bowl Champion. Meaning he was not a "starter" on a "good" team.

Yes, he is for sure one of our best linebackers. But by implication, that suggests that we dont have a "good" team or "good" linebackers.

LB

WR

OT

In that order.

There's the FA and the draft. But it's most important to add talent, one way or another to those three units first. Another defender to play with his hand in the dirt is NOT a priority.

Bring back Stevie AND Roscoe AND get THE BEST WR available in FA or the draft.

Add as much talent and depth to the LBs and OTs as possible.

Agree. Unless Blackmon (sp?) slides, take a LB.. Maybe upshaw for AL. Get another WR in free agency but need to sign Stevie. GO BILLS

I assume his point is that Barnett was not retained by a Super Bowl Champion. Meaning he was not a "starter" on a "good" team.

Yes, he is for sure one of our best linebackers. But by implication, that suggests that we dont have a "good" team or "good" linebackers.

If that is the logic that was followed, it further cements my opinion.