New Bills Chant

HuSeYiN1978

I know the Bills have the shout song, but I want something new... Something as powerful as the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS thing the Jets do and the E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES thing the Eagles do... I was thinking that right before we kickoff if we said something like GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLS BILLS BILLS BILLS.... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLS BILLS BILLS BILLS... It's hard to type how I want it to sound but basically the Goooo would be an ascending sound and then I threw four Bills in there so we dont copy the Jets when they say Jets 3 times... Whatever thoughts you guys may have for a new chant I'd like to hear it and most importantly what I would like to know is how do we go about creating one and having the organization teach our fans what to do and when to say it.............. How does a thing like a chant or in this case a new chant get created?

I know the Bills have the shout song, but I want something new... Something as powerful as the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS thing the Jets do and the E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES thing the Eagles do... I was thinking that right before we kickoff if we said something like GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLS BILLS BILLS BILLS.... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLS BILLS BILLS BILLS... It's hard to type how I want it to sound but basically the Goooo would be an ascending sound and then I threw four Bills in there so we dont copy the Jets when they say Jets 3 times... Whatever thoughts you guys may have for a new chant I'd like to hear it and most importantly what I would like to know is how do we go about creating one and having the organization teach our fans what to do and when to say it.............. How does a thing like a chant or in this case a new chant get created?

How about just sticking with something that has been a good Bills chant for a long time --

LET'S GO BUFFALO !!! If it ain't broke don't fix it !!!!!!!!

How about just sticking with something that has been a good Bills chant for a long time --

LET'S GO BUFFALO !!! If it ain't broke don't fix it !!!!!!!!

Yeah but I never hear that... And if I do hear it it's like ten guys trying to start it and the rest of the stadium can't get synchronized... I'm fine with the Lets Go Buffalo but how do we synchronize it so that the whole stadium says it at the same time?

LETS GO BUFF-A-LO!

To be chanted/stomped, not sung. Doesnt get any better than that.

I like this idea alot... Saying it and stomping at the same time... Definitely a Buffalo type of rumble... But once again, how do we get it synchronized so that the opposing team hears the whole stadium shake from it....

Yeah but I never hear that... And if I do hear it it's like ten guys trying to start it and the rest of the stadium can't get synchronized... I'm fine with the Lets Go Buffalo but how do we synchronize it so that the whole stadium says it at the same time?

I like this idea alot... Saying it and stomping at the same time... Definitely a Buffalo type of rumble... But once again, how do we get it synchronized so that the opposing team hears the whole stadium shake from it....

Maybe a sellout will help this.

I think the organization would have to buy into it and get the PA involved.

Announcer: "Fitzpatrick's pass to Stevie Johnson results in a..."

Crowd: "First down Buff-a-lo-oh!"

Yeah you're right... The PA definitely would have to be involved being that we dont have a firemarshall Ed on the Bills to get the crowd started but how do we reach the organization about this matter? I doubt any of em come to TwoBillsDrive to see what we write about... Can we email them? How do we go about it? Do you have to know somebody that knows somebody?

Can we email them? How do we go about it? Do you have to know somebody that knows somebody?

Too much red tape in regards to the suggestions above.

Just knock on the door of the room where the PA announcer sits and ask if you can borrow the mic for a couple of minutes. I'm sure he will be glad to oblige. :rolleyes:

I really like the idea of the stampede rumble going through the stadium right before the kickoff, with the LETS GO BUFF-A-LO! being chanted while the ball is in the air. It would be very cool to see.

And getting someone on the PA to work the crowd up more than they naturally are is something that they desperately need.

Too much red tape in regards to the suggestions above.

Just knock on the door of the room where the PA announcer sits and ask if you can borrow the mic for a couple of minutes. I'm sure he will be glad to oblige. :rolleyes:

You sure? OK... I'll do it tomorrow thanks....