Justin Rogers

The Big Cat

Havent seen a ton of props here for the young buck, and he deserves them.

Looks good in coverage and returned kickoffs today like his life depended on it.

Rogers, Williams, Spiller, Dareus were some of the lone bright spots today.

Let the youth movement begin!

True he had one nice return and was decent on coverage. Regarding his future as a Bills CB....I think he'll be more of a Reggie Corner than a Jabari Greer.

Looks good in coverage and returned kickoffs today like his life depended on it.

1) Agreed. Thought Rogers and Spiller were the two bright spots today.

2) Rogers also confirmed for me what a disaster Brad Smith has been this year as a KR

1) Agreed. Thought Rogers and Spiller were the two bright spots today.

2) Rogers also confirmed for me what a disaster Brad Smith has been this year as a KR

Rogers proves a point I've been making for years which a lot of people disagree with that good corners can always been found with mid and late round picks

1324272782[/url]' post='2339889']

Rogers proves a point I've been making for years which a lot of people disagree with that good corners can always been found with mid and late round picks

You can find a good player at ANY position with mid to late rounds picks. The majority of the great corners are taken in the first couple rounds.

True, but we also got a damn fine PLAYER in Aaron Williams.

I've seen enough from Williams and Rogers to make me think that we can afford to let the secondary go this year, even if McGee retires and McKelvin is cut. Maybe some mid-round pick to address depth, but we're strong enough that we can focus on our real needs up in the front 7 and on offense.

But are you prepared to see him play in anything other than sub packages?

Edited by jjmac

I had him listed as my sleeper in the draft. I also thought he'd be returning punts by mid-season, and would like to see him replace McKelvin there. He is always around his receiver, and I think he will make a very good slot CB.

How about "let it continue". The only encouraging sign right now is the success of the 2011 draft. It really looks very good. If as some say 2010 was on Modrak and his scouting dept (even if Buddy was GM at the time and previously chief scout)then perhaps we can expect another winning effort in 2012. If that happens, the team has a chance to at least turn the corner.