Official Bills Dolphins game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is maybe the worst team in the history of the Bills franchise.

Fitzpatrick appears to be a complete disaster, but it is hard to tell when there is only Stevie Johnson

(a decent #2) and David Nelson (an OK #3). No TE, no #1 WR, refuse to use the RBs as receivers.

Never give the ball back to Spiller - he is doing too well.

He had time to throw on consecutive plays… misses a wide open Stevie for a TD… and then throws into triple coverage trying to jam it into Brad Smith.

Epically bad QB play right now.

Clearly Fitz can't throw. Is it an injury? The weather? I'm guessing rib injury, if so, he should be out, if not, he has no excuse.

I've tried to stay away from this thread due to my fitz negativity last week. I can't stay away. He effin sucks. I've said he's decent in the past. I was wrong. He isn't decent. He stinks. We need a qb. Cut him. Save some money Ralph. Start fresh at qb. He aren't going anywhere with a qb like him. He can thank our defense for his big contract. All the TOs they got in the first few weeks made him look better than he is. He makes bad decision and bad throw after throw. I'm over him. I don't care that he gives us the "best chance to win" next year. He gives us the best chance to win 4-6 games if he's lucky. Cut him. See ya.