Is Ralph or other people in the Bills FO racist?

mike oxhurtz

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time an African American quarterback was drafted by the Bills?

THAT is a question that needs to be asked... the history is bleak. Did Ralph Wilson say NO after starting the first AAQB early on (James Harris)?

Edited by BmoreBills

When was the last time an African American quarterback was drafted by the Bills?

THAT is a question that needs to be asked... the history is bleak. Did Ralph Wilson say NO after starting the first AAQB early on (James Harris)?

So the Bills draft an African American QB during the height of racial tensions in this country and somehow RW has regressed in that area? How many teams have NEVER drafted an African American QB? Are you asking the same question of them?

Look for anything hard enough and you'll be sure to find it.

GO BILLS!!!

I think you're on to something. They signed white guys Eric Moulds, Takeo Spikes, and Lee Evans to huge deals, and they let black guys like Paul Pozluszny walk.

and they overpaid all those whiteys on the O line last decade.lets march.

So the Bills draft an African American QB during the height of racial tensions in this country and somehow RW has regressed in that area? How many teams have NEVER drafted an African American QB? Are you asking the same question of them?

Look for anything hard enough and you'll be sure to find it.

GO BILLS!!!

It's not enough to call Ralph cheap and a bad owner. Now we have to play Twister to find other things to accuse him of.

PTR

This is going to be a controversial topic, I know, but I was wondering when the last time a non-white Bills player got a big contract extension?

We've seen players like Schobel, Kelsay, Fitzpatrick and K. Williams (he definitely deserved it) all get good contract extensions. But, they couldn't give extensions to Jason Peters, let Jabari Greer walk, Antoine Winfield, and now Stevie Johnson (as contract talks broke off, because the team couldn't come close on numbers with Johnson's camp).

Is this just a coincedence or is someone (or some people) not willing to pay non-white Bills players a large payday?

Shut the heII up. I am so sick of winers I could puke. Get a life and shut up.

This is going to be a controversial topic, I know, but I was wondering when the last time a non-white Bills player got a big contract extension?

We've seen players like Schobel, Kelsay, Fitzpatrick and K. Williams (he definitely deserved it) all get good contract extensions. But, they couldn't give extensions to Jason Peters, let Jabari Greer walk, Antoine Winfield, and now Stevie Johnson (as contract talks broke off, because the team couldn't come close on numbers with Johnson's camp).

Is this just a coincedence or is someone (or some people) not willing to pay non-white Bills players a large payday?

Grow up and stop sounding like an idiot!

I AGREE THEIR IS A CONTROVERSARY HERE!!! ITS WEATHER YOUR THE RACIST OR JUST A FRIGGIN A@@