Make up a rumor about J.P Losman

I heard he is going to kick our ass on sunday :(

Um, just rumors please, no facts! Seriously though, I heard from my cousins sisters boyfreinds uncle

who has sources deep within one bills drive, that Losman loves to play with Dolphins, the only mammal

with no external genetalia. Amazing how much pleasure can be derived from a dorsal fin. If I were him

I would make the dam thing put on protection first. I think that he is going to get screwed by the fins,

but probably better than by a Bison.

Did you ever see the size of a fully aroused Buffalo unit? Ew that's gonna hurt, on the other hand the dorsal

fin doesn't get any bigger than what it already is!

Don't shoot the messenger, just repeating what I have heard.

Edited by Cookiemonster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a regrind of perhaps the worst rumor I heard this year - maybe ever...

Rumor has it that JP was at a chicken wing eating contest last night and went home from practice today, telling the coach he was sick. The (new) coach just acted pissed and wouldn't comment to the media's questions about it, saying they should "Ask JP about it, and he'll tell you if he wants to, 'cause it's a personal matter."

Sounds pretty awful to me.

pointless.. why bash a former player when he had a different O coordinator every year, the worst O line possible and no real chance to succeed at all... lets put him in the town square and stone him for crying out loud... JP got a raw deal being drafted by the worst run organization in the NFL, just like everyone else run out of town that had marginal talent. no wonder we are a laughing stock of losers

pointless.. why bash a former player when he had a different O coordinator every year, the worst O line possible and no real chance to succeed at all... lets put him in the town square and stone him for crying out loud... JP got a raw deal being drafted by the worst run organization in the NFL, just like everyone else run out of town that had marginal talent. no wonder we are a laughing stock of losers

You'd be singing a different tune if you were one of the orphans that J.P injected with heroin in their sleep...