Make up a rumor about J.P Losman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a easy one...

I heard from someone that JP Loserman plays qb

Wow, it took 3 full pages before somebody finally made a stale, unoriginal, unfunny play on words regarding J.P. Losman's name. That's got to be a record of some sort. Thanks for picking up the slack, Stenbar.

JP Losman shaves his pubes into the shape of a handlebar mustache.

Edited by West End Stench

Wow, it took 3 full pages before somebody finally made a stale, unoriginal, unfunny play on words regarding J.P. Losman's name. That's got to be a record of some sort. Thanks for picking up the slack, Stenbar.

JP Losman shaves his pubes into the shape of a handlebar mustache.

Just figured I would lower myself to the intelligence of this topic...I noticed you were failing at it so I just pushed you along....Baby steps...

Sorry if the intent of this thread wasn't clear. It was supposed to be a comedic hyperbole thing, not an actual blast on Losman (who I think is a cool guy). Sorta like the Tebow/Chuck Norris thing, but with negative stuff. I thought the ridiculousness of the original post made that evident.

Apparently a lot of people thought it was juvenile, so I apologize for making it easily misconstrued.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Sorry if the intent of this thread wasn't clear. It was supposed to be a comedic hyperbole thing, not an actual blast on Losman (who I think is a cool guy). Sorta like the Tebow/Chuck Norris thing, but with negative stuff. I thought the ridiculousness of the original post made that evident.

Apparently a lot of people thought it was juvenile, so I apologize for making it easily misconstrued.

Never apologize for letting people have some fun and laugh a little. I think the thread was funny....and you're right, it allowed us to take some attention away from how miserable our team has been playing as of late. Not sure if any of these people who criticized you have ever "thrown stones" but the fact is, none of the rumors contain racist inuendo or serious accusations meant to cause harm....hell, I think JP would laugh at some of them himself (If someone said I was taught how to read defenses by an 8 yr old, I'd laugh my ass off). People need to relax and not take life too seriously.