Make up a rumor about J.P Losman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I took a piss one night down town Buffalo. Feel these creepy eyes looking at me an the next urinal. Yea it was Losman. He whispered.. "ur cuter than Trent"

I look at this fool holdin his weinke and said "now i know what JP stands for "Jr Penis"

So yes Jp Losmann has a small penis.

Oh rumor? **** my bad... I heard jp was a patriot

Yeah, I met JP Losman in 1962 in Memphis, Tennessee. I walkin' down the street minding my own business, just walking on. Feelin' good. I walk around the corner, a man walk up, hit me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it's JP Losman. I said 'JP Losman?' and he said 'Ooops, I thought you were some body else.'

My buddy keeps a boat down at Erie Basin.

Apparently late one night or more likely, early morning, while unable to sleep he went out on the quarterdeck to have a smoke.

While huddled in his deck chair he observed several men and women wearing identical T-shirts loading a large quantity of garbage bags onto a nearby boat. And it wasn't just any boat, it was a boat belonging to a friend of his… a person who was out of the country on business.

My buddy thought, "this is weird… these people look like volunteers but they're loading trash onto this boat in the middle of the night… and it's not even their boat.

After a few minutes, the bags all loaded, the ringleader of the group grabbed what looked like a screwdriver and broke the ignition lock, starting the boat. As the boat sputtered, idling at the dock, the group of people cast off the mooring lines and my buddy could hear the faint whisperings… "Good luck JP. Thanks for the lunch… good meeting you."

The man in the boat replied, "thanks for volunteering to pick up trash… you'd all better go before we get caught."

As the boat left the slip, it glided under one of the dock lights.

My buddy saw the man's face… the unmistakable visage of the Mexican-American version of Kyle Orton… JP Losman.

Something to take our minds off the Bills' failures.

Anyway, I heard that when Losman lived in Buffalo, he used to head into the city in the wee hours of the morning and steal supplies from soup kitchens. He would eat most of the food himself, then make hobos fight over the scraps. <_<

I heard he is going to kick our ass on sunday :(

A few years back I was at a Topps Friendly Markets and JP Losman was there. One turkey left and with Thanksgiving fast approaching, JP wasn't going to leave without it. Little did he know there was a hefty woman with giblets on her mind. JP went for that turkey same time the lady did, luckily he was just a tad quicker.

Undaunted, the woman wrestled JP to the ground and he eventually coughed it up. The woman made a quick break for the self-check out, turkey in hand, and was gone.

JP's girlfriend at the time was steamed. In passing I heard her say to Mr. Losman; "Why didn't you just pass it to me? I was open!" and "You always hold on to things to damn long!"

The bewildered and turkeyless JP Losman left Topps eventually.....with a Ham

Edited by NEB BILLS FAN

Here's a true (really) story about Losman: I used to see him on my morning commute, driving to Ralph Wilson Stadium in his black Tahoe. He was a very impatient driver. He would routinely cut people off and run red lights. He would take Milestrip past McKinley but would always avoid the intersection at Abbott. Instead, he would cut an early right at Niles to Stewart Rd. Anyone familiar with this area knows that isn't a very smart shortcut. You'd have to be as cocky as Losman to think this was a smart move. Sure, he saved a few seconds, but it was pretty reckless to be speeding down a quiet street like Stewart IMO.