This is embarrassing on so many levels....

Alright, so they won't let us watch youtube at work, so I finally watched the video last night. It was a friendly reminder as to why I don't live in Buffalo, especially when the Bills suck. That being said, I wanted to weigh in here- I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that girl is hot. Not just decent, but hot. I am biased as I am partial to the plain brunette pony tail girl next door look though.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is still a lot to love about going to a Bills game but when you go you need to be prepared.

Buffalo fans have a reputation for being rowdy. My opinion is that Bills games are getting worse each year.

It's the fruit of a decade of futility. Many of the serious football fans can't stand to watch. The new generation of fans, are there to get drunker than skunks and act ignorant.

It's even loud now when the Bills have the ball. It used to be 1-800-PIN-DROP then.

It's the fruit of a decade of futility. Many of the serious football fans can't stand to watch. The new generation of fans, are there to get drunker than skunks and act ignorant.

It's even loud now when the Bills have the ball. It used to be 1-800-PIN-DROP then.

True. I think its the relatively low ticket prices that attracts the rowdies.

I actually get a kick out of rabid fans. Whenever I sit in the upper deck I am sure to see and hear some crazy suff.

More fan violence.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/More-Fan-Violence-Dots-Week-14?urn=nfl-wp13907

Not sure if I'd ever go to another game any more. Much less take my children.

Oh if we want to talk about other teams/stadiums, we could link videos all day. The same week I posted this thread there were vieos going around the net of parking lot brawls from the Cowboys/Cardinals game. Ive seen a bunch from San Diego too.

It's out of control, and crazy to think that this is mostly adults in their 30s/40s.

It's just football.

Oh if we want to talk about other teams/stadiums, we could link videos all day. The same week I posted this thread there were vieos going around the net of parking lot brawls from the Cowboys/Cardinals game. Ive seen a bunch from San Diego too.

It's out of control, and crazy to think that this is mostly adults in their 30s/40s.

It's just football.

It's not just football though. It's everywhere. The pure venom spewed towards visiting fans in most sports arenas is beyond ugly. But yes, it is those so called "adults", which makes it that much worse.

It's just football.

It's not just football though. It's everywhere. The pure venom spewed towards visiting fans in most sports arenas is beyond ugly. But yes, it is those so called "adults", which makes it that much worse.

Yet when European and South American soccer fans behave like this it's novelty. We act as though they're somehow entitled to that behavior..? Just waxing here.

I went to the last game of the season, last year (Patriots)...miserably cold, awful game...half-filled stands. I went to the game with two of my sisters, in their 40's, who had never been to a game befere. They were good sports, but, it was kind of embarassing, a lot of what was going on in the stadium, and outside. We parked in Hammered Lot, and there was one young girl, probably no older than 21 (if that) who was just so disgustingly loaded, it kind of made me sick just seeing her.

Can't wait for the Broncos game on Christmas Eve!! :thumbsup:

If you see under age drinking in my lot CONTACT me right away. I do not condone or allow it.

Yet when European and South American soccer fans behave like this it's novelty. We act as though they're somehow entitled to that behavior..? Just waxing here.

For quite some time they had the market on thuggery in Europe when it came to their games.

We/I are seeing a lotta growth here in the states when it comes to said thuggery.

Sad........

I meant that "it's just football" as in, It's just a game and not important and definitely not worth going to jail or killing someone over.

I meant that "it's just football" as in, It's just a game and not important and definitely not worth going to jail or killing someone over.

Amen to that. That exact quote comes to mind almost every time I read something over here or over on the Sabres board.

I pity the fool who messes with my wife....I once got into a scuffle at a bar she dropped the guy outta nowhere with a right hook.....craziest stuff I've ever seen from her...come to find out she did karate for 15 years before she met me....I'm married to a tough broad. So in the end never under estimate women in a fight!

Wow, that is wrong on so many levels. I hope the dude is OK.

I'm surprised, shocked even, that there hasn't been more press about this. I live in NYC and attend quite a few games at that stadium; the security and police presence is enough that people throwing punches gets broken up immediately, let alone something on this scale. I wonder if NFL management have instructed ESPN etc. to keep this stuff off of the front page or reports?