This is embarrassing on so many levels....

Im not happy about posting this, but it's only a matter of time.

Not sure which is the worst part of this video?

-The Bills fans turning on themselves.

-The fact that this is typical behavior at the Ralph.

-The empty seats.

-The weak security that cant control this small female.

-Or the comments about the Bills from all the talking heads....

Anyone know this "classy broad"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bFyPj1kpL4

Edited by DrDareustein

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-The empty seats.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bFyPj1kpL4

Wow.

So tell me, fellas:

How many first-swings is a "lady" allowed before a shove is warranted?

"Don't touch my wife, what's wrong with you?"--Hey buddy, why don't you get that wife of yours on a leash before she puts some poor shlubs eye out with an acrylic nail. How bout you not stand idly by while she straight up STARTS A FIGHT. And what's wrong with him? I don't know. May be it was the full-grown adult lashing at his face a dozen times.

Wow.

So tell me, fellas:

How many first-swings is a "lady" allowed before a shove is warranted?

"Don't touch my wife, what's wrong with you?"--Hey buddy, why don't you get that wife of yours on a leash before she puts some poor shlubs eye out with an acrylic nail. How bout you not stand idly by while she straight up STARTS A FIGHT. And what's wrong with him? I don't know. May be it was the full-grown adult lashing at his face a dozen times.

I think the guy yelling "Dont touch my wife" was the guy getting swung on. He was fine taking her shots, but you can see the crazy move towards the lady next to him and thats when he gets serious.

IMO, she should have been shoved down the bleachers much earlier and harder. But of course, that means that the guy ends up in jail.

Equal rights - Equal fights, in cases like this. I know I'll take crap for saying that, but this is some BS. This is a scenario where the girl "knows" she wont get hit so she thinks she can do whatever she wants. Although, I give the guy major props for being the much bigger person here as well.

I think the guy yelling "Dont touch my wife" was the guy getting swung on. He was fine taking her shots, but you can see the crazy move towards the lady next to him and thats when he gets serious.

IMO, she should have been shoved down the bleachers much earlier and harder. But of course, that means that the guy ends up in jail.

Equal rights - Equal fights, in cases like this. I know I'll take crap for saying that, but this is some BS. This is a scenario where the girl "knows" she wont get hit so she thinks she can do whatever she wants. Although, I give the guy major props for being the much bigger person here as well.

You're probably right about the wife thing, and that makes total sense.

I'm in total agreement about "equal rights, equal fights." Well said, btw. And it bothers me to no end when drunk girls pull this stunt, hiding behind their gender, as if that gives them the green light to do whatever they want.

To all the chivalrous angels out there ready to pounce: I don't condone STARTING a fight with ANYONE. I also don't condone getting INTO a fight with someone just because they started one. Fighting (or any kind of malicious physical contact with another human, for that matter) should ALWAYS be the last resort.

No idea. Lots of old names on those jerseys though. It's gotta be around 3-5 years old.

It's no older than 2009. I spotted a couple of white throw backs.

To all the chivalrous angels out there ready to pounce: I don't condone STARTING a fight with ANYONE. I also don't condone getting INTO a fight with someone just because they started one. Fighting (or any kind of malicious physical contact with another human, for that matter) should ALWAYS be the last resort.

Yep, this is how I feel as well. Havent been in a fight since middle school (one in college when a guy I knew got drunk and hit his gf right in front of me, but I wouldnt call that beat down a fight).

wow, I am erect from watching that video. she's not a 10 but a spunky 7 like her can really be enjoyable in the sack. that's one lucky boyfriend

Thank you... I've asked her to tone it down a bit many times when we've gone to games. You'll be happy to know she has since quit smoking now. It cost me a smooth $1000.00 to bail her out of the hooskow!

-The empty seats.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bFyPj1kpL4

I'm a Bills fan for life and I can't wait to go to the last two home games as much as they suck, but you will not hear me say we have the best home fans. Go to a game and tell me how many people you can find that are a) wearing either a Lynch or a McGahee jersey, b) have a chinstrap beard, c) are under 23 years of age and have never heard of Kent Hull, d) funnel beers, e) curse at opposing fans for no reason and look to fight, e) have never moved out of their parents' house and f) are cranking new school hip-hop out of an SUV before the game. Now go to Lambeau Field sometime. Or Arrowhead for that matter. You will gain a lot of perspective as to where we stand.

I'm a Bills fan for life and I can't wait to go to the last two home games as much as they suck, but you will not hear me say we have the best home fans. Go to a game and tell me how many people you can find that are a) wearing either a Lynch or a McGahee jersey, b) have a chinstrap beard, c) are under 23 years of age and have never heard of Kent Hull, d) funnel beers, e) curse at opposing fans for no reason and look to fight, e) have never moved out of their parents' house and f) are cranking new school hip-hop out of an SUV before the game. Now go to Lambeau Field sometime. Or Arrowhead for that matter. You will gain a lot of perspective as to where we stand.

G.) Females in pocket-less jeans.

I must admit I dabbled in chinstrappery about a decade ago.

wow, I am erect from watching that video. she's not a 10 but a spunky 7 like her can really be enjoyable in the sack. that's one lucky boyfriend

lucky BOYFRIEND? no.

lucky one-night stand? yes.

If you think anyone who has to live with that and deal with it on a regular basis is "lucky" then you are desperate for same tail. :P

Thats the type of girl who says she likes it rough in the sack and makes you slap her around a bit, and then goes to the police the next day to file assault charges, just to prove she loves you.

Thats the type of girl who smashes out your windshield because some other woman left you a voicemail, nevermind the fact that the "other woman" was your mom.

No thank you.

Edited by DrDareustein

Thats the type of girl who smashes out your windshield because some other woman left you a voicemail, nevermind the fact that the "other woman" was your mom.

No thank you.

Why did you feel the need to bring Tiger's wife into this?

lucky BOYFRIEND? no.

lucky one-night stand? yes.

If you think anyone who has to live with that and deal with it on a regular basis is "lucky" then you are desperate for same tail. :P

Thats the type of girl who says she likes it rough in the sack and makes you slap her around a bit, and then goes to the police the next day to file assault charges, just to prove she loves you.

No thank you.

you make a good point. i'd say she'd be fun for two or three months though, not just one night. makeup sex!