This is embarrassing on so many levels....

Pretty funny video. "If they really wanted to punish her they would've made her stay until the end of the game." :lol:

Seriously though, these are the kinds of incidents that prevent people from taking their kids to the games.

I have been going to games since the early 70's, many stadiums around the NFL. There is a certain element at all of them...but, I gotta say, it is more prevelant at the Ralph than anywhere else I have been, particularly nowadays.

I went to the last game of the season, last year (Patriots)...miserably cold, awful game...half-filled stands. I went to the game with two of my sisters, in their 40's, who had never been to a game befere. They were good sports, but, it was kind of embarassing, a lot of what was going on in the stadium, and outside. We parked in Hammered Lot, and there was one young girl, probably no older than 21 (if that) who was just so disgustingly loaded, it kind of made me sick just seeing her.

We happened to be heading into the stadium right behind her, and her group, and they wouldn't let her in...there was a big shouting match...it was a bad omen for a bad day, in general. If I had been with one of my buddys, it probably wouldn't have bothered me so much...but as we were walking in, there were people, (mostly girls) puking on themselves, stumbing around...paramedics attending to one older woman...all this was before the game even started.

My older brother, kind of a redneck, hasn't been to a game since 1999, because, as he puts it "they pussified everything". I was at that game with him, and he was loaded, was screaming at the top of his lungs that Rob Johnson was a "faggoty-assed kitty"...somebody called security, after asking him to shut it, a few times...they hauled him off...I got a picture of him surrounded by security, hanging above my desk! My stupid brother.:P If less people like him showed up for games, the better it would be!

Can't wait for the Broncos game on Christmas Eve!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Buftex

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, I am erect from watching that video. she's not a 10 but a spunky 7 like her can really be enjoyable in the sack. that's one lucky boyfriend

Her being a smoker is a turn off to me right there. With my asthma problems I cannot be around cigarettes for very long. Being outside I would not have said anytrhing about it though.

Back to that girl. Her lack of sesitivity is a major problem, toss in the profanity, the hitting, her willingness to take advantage of the situation. Yes, what a lucky guy. NOT.

:wallbash:

Edited by Bob in STL

I work with this girl. She works at the Cheescake Factory at the Galleria Mall as a server. Come in and ask for "The Bleacher Creature"...thats's the nickname this video gave her. She's not happy that this was aired on TruTV, but that's what you get for acting like a fool.

I work with this girl. She works at the Cheescake Factory at the Galleria Mall as a server. Come in and ask for "The Bleacher Creature"...thats's the nickname this video gave her. She's not happy that this was aired on TruTV, but that's what you get for acting like a fool.

Small world, I guess. Did you hit it??

I have been going to games since the early 70's, many stadiums around the NFL. There is a certain element at all of them...but, I gotta say, it is more prevelant at the Ralph than anywhere else I have been. I went to the last game of the season, last year...miserably cold, awful game...half-filled stands. I went to the game with two of my sisters, in their 40's, who had never been to a game befere. They were good sports, but, it was kind of embarassing, a lot of what was going on in the stadium, and outside. We parked in Hammered Lot, and there was one young girl, probably no older than 21 (if that) who was just so disgustingly loaded, it kind of made me sick just seeing her. We happened to be heading into the stadium right behind her, and her group, and they wouldn't let her in...there was a big shouting match...it was a bad omen for a bad day, in general. If I had been with one of my buddys, it probably wouldn't have bothered me so much...but as we were walking in, there were people, (mostly girls) puking on themselves, stumbing around...paramedics attending to one older woman...all this was before the game even started.

Can't wait for the Broncos game on Christmas Eve!! :thumbsup:

I have been to about 12 pro football stadiums. If I had to generalize things I would say that Buffalo Bills fans would be the worst behaved of the bunch. I think your chances of running into a drunken person and having an issue is more likely at the Ralph than at most places. Not that I have been to every stadium, this is from my limited sample.

I have been going to the Ralph since it opened. I went a lot with my friends back when I was in college (the Knox era) and I thought we were pretty wild back then. We were nothing like today. We did not subject our "good time" onto everyone around us. That said, I still go to the Ralph twice a year and have taken my sons with me many times while they were growing up.

When my two sons were young (before high school) they would laugh at the profanity and crazy behavior. Now they are in college and they understand that Bills games at the Ralph are crazier than "normal".

There is still a lot to love about going to a Bills game but when you go you need to be prepared.

Buffalo fans have a reputation for being rowdy. My opinion is that Bills games are getting worse each year.

I think the guy yelling "Dont touch my wife" was the guy getting swung on. He was fine taking her shots, but you can see the crazy move towards the lady next to him and thats when he gets serious.

IMO, she should have been shoved down the bleachers much earlier and harder. But of course, that means that the guy ends up in jail.

Equal rights - Equal fights, in cases like this. I know I'll take crap for saying that, but this is some BS. This is a scenario where the girl "knows" she wont get hit so she thinks she can do whatever she wants. Although, I give the guy major props for being the much bigger person here as well.

Watch it again. The guy never actually pushes her. All he does is block the slap-punches. His wife is the one who pushed her. That husband/wife (Schobel guy) could not have handled that any better than they did.

And yes, she should have been pushed sooner. It's just a shame that she has to land on someone.

I have been to about 12 pro football stadiums. If I had to generalize things I would say that Buffalo Bills fans would be the worst behaved of the bunch. I think your chances of running into a drunken person and having an issue is more likely at the Ralph than at most places. Not that I have been to every stadium, this is from my limited sample.

I have been going to the Ralph since it opened. I went a lot with my friends back when I was in college (the Knox era) and I thought we were pretty wild back then. We were nothing like today. We did not subject our "good time" onto everyone around us. That said, I still go to the Ralph twice a year and have taken my sons with me many times while they were growing up.

When my two sons were young (before high school) they would laugh at the profanity and crazy behavior. Now they are in college and they understand that Bills games at the Ralph are crazier than "normal".

There is still a lot to love about going to a Bills game but when you go you need to be prepared.

Buffalo fans have a reputation for being rowdy. My opinion is that Bills games are getting worse each year.

Agreed on all accounts. For some reason when I was kid in the 80's/early 90's, the drunks were kind of funny and seemed harmless to me even as a kid. And I'll tell you one thing, they were serious Bills fans. It seems like now, there are just so many d-bags that go just to cause trouble and get as drunk as humanly possible.

Dawn of the technology age -> death of the industry age -> mass exodus of people out of the rustbelt -> high school dropout : college graduate ratio increases -> supply/demand economics dictates that tickets be less expensive if you want to fill the stadium -> d-bags are able to afford tickets

Her being a smoker is a turn off to me right there. With my asthma problems I cannot be around cigarettes for very long. Being outside I would not have said anytrhing about it though.

Back to that girl. Her lack of sesitivity is a major problem, toss in the profanity, the hitting, her willingness to take advantage of the situation. Yes, what a lucky guy. NOT.

:wallbash:

crazy girls are amazing in the sack.

Watch it again. The guy never actually pushes her. All he does is block the slap-punches. His wife is the one who pushed her. That husband/wife (Schobel guy) could not have handled that any better than they did.

And yes, she should have been pushed sooner. It's just a shame that she has to land on someone.

Indeed, I never meant to imply that the guy hit her or did anything wrong. Actually, they handled it perfectly, and I give them both a lot of credit for continuing to be the bigger person even as her attack escalated.

Agreed on all accounts. For some reason when I was kid in the 80's/early 90's, the drunks were kind of funny and seemed harmless to me even as a kid. And I'll tell you one thing, they were serious Bills fans. It seems like now, there are just so many d-bags that go just to cause trouble and get as drunk as humanly possible.

Dawn of the technology age -> death of the industry age -> mass exodus of people out of the rustbelt -> high school dropout : college graduate ratio increases -> supply/demand economics dictates that tickets be less expensive if you want to fill the stadium -> d-bags are able to afford tickets

This is exactly my experience as well.

Started going to games with my dad in 1986 when I was 6 (and then didnt miss a home game until 2004). There were a lot of "crazy drunks" back then but they were more of the "zany" kind, not the "angry, belligerent" kind.

When we stormed the field after beating the Jets, I was more excited than my dad to get on the field and ended up getting separated from him. Even in the middle of the drunken chaos, a large group of dudes formed a circle around me to protect me from the surging crowd until my dad fought his way to me. The crazy drunk cheering guys that sat right next to us (for 20+ years) were always respectful and very knowledgeable about the game and team. People were able to get wild back them without ruining it for everyone else.

Now it's just a bunch of extreme douchebaggery. And the further into a losing season you go, the worse it gets. The actual fans end up selling/giving their tickets to idiots who dont care about football and only want to go because it's "The #1 spot to get wasted in Buffalo".

Started going to games with my dad in 1986 when I was 6 (and then didnt miss a home game until 2004). There were a lot of "crazy drunks" back then but they were more of the "zany" kind, not the "angry, belligerent" kind.

I agree to a certain extent, but our perspectives have changed over the years, too. Let's not pretend there weren't complete jerks at those games. I remember scanning the crowd for fights in the early 90s.

That being said, yes, it is undoubtedly worse now. The complete jerks have multiplied many times over. Instead of an excuse to have fun, it's become, in large part, an excuse to get fuggin' polluted, brah.

Pretty much exactly what I experienced at the Jets game. A bunch of unruly, rude, ****ty humans wearing Bills gear. Made me feel like I was rooting for the wrong team. :(

The Jets fans, on the other hand, were perfect gentlemen and ladies, right?

The Jets fans, on the other hand, were perfect gentlemen and ladies, right?

The Jets fans I saw were relatively normal sports fans, some trash talking, but not getting drunk and out of control. They were cheering for their team, and very proud of what was going on, but they weren't trying to get in fights, they weren't throwing stuff, they weren't drunk from what I could tell. I didn't *like* them, but I certainly respected them more than the majority of Bills fans that were sitting in my section.

Everyone needs to go in, run up a tab, and then leave her a single cigarette as a tip.

And this is coming from a former server.

Indeed, I never meant to imply that the guy hit her or did anything wrong. Actually, they handled it perfectly, and I give them both a lot of credit for continuing to be the bigger person even as her attack escalated.

When we stormed the field after beating the Jets, I was more excited than my dad to get on the field and ended up getting separated from him. Even in the middle of the drunken chaos, a large group of dudes formed a circle around me to protect me from the surging crowd until my dad fought his way to me. The crazy drunk cheering guys that sat right next to us (for 20+ years) were always respectful and very knowledgeable about the game and team. People were able to get wild back them without ruining it for everyone else.

Now it's just a bunch of extreme douchebaggery. And the further into a losing season you go, the worse it gets. The actual fans end up selling/giving their tickets to idiots who dont care about football and only want to go because it's "The #1 spot to get wasted in Buffalo".

You and me are on the exact same page. My first game was opening day '85 also when I was 6! Went to every game through about '95 and then we sold our seasons. My claim to fame though is that I have been to at least one game every year since 1985.

Yeah, I agree on all counts. I still love going to the games, don't get me wrong. I went to loads of games in the 70's at Rich, and had season tickets from 1979-87...they weren't all saints back then either, but, I just don't think it was quite as out of control as it seems now...and that was at a time when they were doing less to control the atmosphere.

I don't want to be too hard on Bills fans, cuz I am one, and, I realize, as many games I have been to on the road, I have been to far more in Buffalo, so my chances of seeing bad stuff is much greater.

"My opinion is that Bills games are getting worse each year."

This is true on so many different levels! Myabe that has something to do with the obnoxiousness of so many of the fans? :P