Corey McEntyre sighting

Lately I've been getting tired of the constant use of the spread formation and felt we weren't making any use of Corey McEntyre who can be a very effective blocker. I thought Spiller might be effective running behind McEntyre leading him through the whole.

Lo and behold, Chan finally gives this a shot.

Notwithstanding the holding penaly on him that wiped out the TD, I thought McEntyre was very effective and got Spiller many of his yards. Good call Chan tho it was too late in the season!

Corey has seen spot duty as a blocker all season, and for Spiller he is getting used more often. I like the fact that Corey was used as an outlet receiver. He was open a few times, and he caught one pass for four yards. Using tight ends and fullbacks! Maybe Chan has been watching other games and finally realized that other teams actually use those positions.

Lately I've been getting tired of the constant use of the spread formation and felt we weren't making any use of Corey McEntyre who can be a very effective blocker. I thought Spiller might be effective running behind McEntyre leading him through the whole.

Lo and behold, Chan finally gives this a shot.

Notwithstanding the holding penaly on him that wiped out the TD, I thought McEntyre was very effective and got Spiller many of his yards. Good call Chan tho it was too late in the season!

Finally, I put him in my signature for a reason, wish I could have seen the game.

Corey has seen spot duty as a blocker all season, and for Spiller he is getting used more often. I like the fact that Corey was used as an outlet receiver. He was open a few times, and he caught one pass for four yards. Using tight ends and fullbacks! Maybe Chan has been watching other games and finally realized that other teams actually use those positions.

like San Fran.

Do those other teams that Chan is watching routinely pick up first downs?

Maybe that's step 2.

Always love Corey Mac. Need to use him more.

Agree... He's a beast why isn't he better utilized in our Offense?

Thought this was going to be a link to the Police Blotter...

He wasn't the perp. So why is this a problem for You? I can attest Corey is a good guy.