Chan is seriously terrible

Bangarang

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People thought Chan was a genius at the beginning of the season. Now he is just a tired, confused, old man. Stuck in the past and not willing to change. The Bills are run by tired, confused, old men, and Edwards. Not going to get better soon unless some newer, younger blood is brought in, and that could be a long wait.

we have been waiting 12 years. long enough for ya??

You wait the people at OBD will say we were injured this season. Next year when we get everybody back...you know the rest.

If they lose out, and they might, I say its firing material.

how do you go from 5-2 to 5-11?? this is a joke of a franchise.

I'm starting to think that nothing is going to change until all the old men are replaced.

Miami was blitzing like crazy. Run a screen play to counter the blitz. This is not rocket science. Spiller is pretty good at screen plays. Why not burn the defense a few times so they stop blitzing? Is there some reason why that won't work in the NFL?

Why not keep an extra blocker in to help with the blitz? When a big D-end or OLB comes in unblocked, there is a serious problem. It's one thing when a corner or safety blitz catches the offense by surprise, but a D-end? C'mon man.

There were many other observations I'm sure, but those just stuck out to me as very obvious.

Ryan "I got paid" F$tzmoney is also one of Chan's guys.

This is by far the BIGGEST ISSUE of the Buffalo Bills right now. To put it mildly, Fitzpatrick has looked like crap since he was signed two months ago. And this is coming from one of the original supporters of Fitzpatrick.

Suddenly, the QB position becomes the HIGHEST priority yet again. Amazing! I say they should give up whatever they have to for Barkley or RG III in the 2012 draft.

who are the weapons on offense ? An injured Stevie Johnson and that's it ? Missing offensive linemen, our best player, no tight end, 2-3 wide receivers, why do you think you can pulls guys off the coach and you'll be fine ? We are playing back ups, back ups - Chan didn't "get stupid" in the last 7 games we have the few player makers we did have are injured. Who are you going to go deep with ? Nelson- Brad Smith ? seriously idiots seriously

You think starting Thigpen is the answer? :huh:

The fact that Thigpen would be MUCH worse than Fitz at this point is a sorry situation. Remember last year, Fitz was so beat up they decided to play Brohm for a game, and it was sooo painful to watch. Fitz is awfully beat up right now. What if they decide to let Thigpen play next week. Against Denver's defense. That makes me shudder just thinking about it.

I'm starting to think that nothing is going to change until all the old men are replaced.

Miami was blitzing like crazy. Run a screen play to counter the blitz. This is not rocket science. Spiller is pretty good at screen plays. Why not burn the defense a few times so they stop blitzing? Is there some reason why that won't work in the NFL?

Why not keep an extra blocker in to help with the blitz? When a big D-end or OLB comes in unblocked, there is a serious problem. It's one thing when a corner or safety blitz catches the offense by surprise, but a D-end? C'mon man.

There were many other observations I'm sure, but those just stuck out to me as very obvious.

Sometimes you got too wonder if Gailey still thinks he's coaching Georgia tech?

This is by far the BIGGEST ISSUE of the Buffalo Bills right now. To put it mildly, Fitzpatrick has looked like crap since he was signed two months ago. And this is coming from one of the original supporters of Fitzpatrick.

Suddenly, the QB position becomes the HIGHEST priority yet again. Amazing! I say they should give up whatever they have to for Barkley or RG III in the 2012 draft.

They have to get a QB. I agree they have to do everything to get RG3. this would actually make players who are free agents think hard about coming here if we show we are committed to winning.